for The Misadventures of Izzy and Carrie

3/23/2008 c12 3Kementari689
This is a very good story so far. Keep up the good work.

C.V.D.
3/22/2008 c12 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. I love it. Update soon.

2/9/2008 c11 14Kairi's-twin
wow now that was really unexpected. The Devil's Bible... no wonder Drac is after it. I can't wait until Dracula is ACTUALLY in the story like in it not just some weird cloud thing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Alanna~
1/20/2008 c10 Kairi's-twin
Wow... Creepy much? not that it wasn't effective but still. This story just gets stranger and stranger... but that is part of its appeal. that poor guy... what an awful way to die. The suspence is killing me! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

1/19/2008 c10 29Ron's Sweetie
Hey Ams great new chapter. Thank you for your review. Update soon.

Love Jackie
1/18/2008 c9 Ron's Sweetie
Great job Ams. I love the new chapter. Update again real soon.

1/15/2008 c9 14Kairi's-twin
Okay this chapter was good but I am slightly confused as to who is going to die here... I KNOW Carrie is going to die wha twith the whole best friend think... but Izzy? does she just think she is going to diea or what? i don't even know if this question makes sense *looks befuddled*. but sneaking into the tower of London... Very creepy and probably very illegal as well. I can't wait to see what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

10/17/2007 c8 29Ron's Sweetie
Happy Birthday Ams. I love this new chapter you wrote. Update again real soon. I hope you will read and review my stories i updated. I miss you like crazy. You have true talent.

10/17/2007 c8 14Kairi's-twin
Wow this is getting intense...er (is that even a word? inteser?)Any who this chapter is great you write suspence soo well.I can't wait to read more and find out what happens to Carrie and Izzy. I hope Izzy does get her family back and I kinda hope Carrie doesn't die. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I still don't understand why Dracula is being so creepy about this whole thing... you would think it would be easy for him to just take the book and map from her.

~kairi's twin~
8/14/2007 c7 Kairi's-twin
Wow that was creepy to the first degree! but I still don't understand... WHY IS DRAC TORTURING HER THIS WAY? I mean I knew he was an evil sick minded bastard(sometimes) but this is just plain sadistic! besides didn't his mother ever teach him not to play with his food... or whatever?*laughs* I thought Dracula had better manners than that. Any who great two chapters I agree with Izzy... why not just give her family back and take the book? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. even if Dracula is being a supersized jerk!

8/13/2007 c7 1Shawny.a
thank you soo much for updateing this chapter was really good!
8/7/2007 c6 Shawny.a
great chapter! thank you for updateing so sooN! i cant wait till the next.
8/6/2007 c6 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. I love it. Brava Brava. Update soon.

8/1/2007 c5 1Shawny.a
all i can say is, "WOW" amazing! this chapter was perfect. i cannot wait for the next one! please update soon!
8/1/2007 c5 14Kairi's-twin
WOW! this story is pretty Twisted but I am just a little confused. I wouldn't have figured Drac would play games for something he really wanted... Why doesn't he just give her family back in trade for the book and the map. it is simple logic really. Any who this chapter was sufficiently creepy but it was very well written. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »