for The Misadventures of Izzy and Carrie

7/31/2007 c2 2vamplady101
Wow, great job!

Interesting plotline and vivid writing (I personally like the way you describe the slamming on the stall door as her brain trying to bust out, crazay), keep it up! Update soon-you are easily one of the best writers on this website!

vamplady101
7/31/2007 c4 14Kairi's-twin
All I have to say to Izzy is YOU GO GIRL! even if it is a bit late. I think the part about the note and how it didn't sound like her family was very well written... besides who uses the word fret any more I mean besides old people, which Dracula is he's like 450! This was a good chapter and I absolutely can not wait to see what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Kairi's Twin~
7/30/2007 c4 1Shawny.a
LOVE IT! so those last 4 chapter were incredible! icannot wait to see what happen! please update soon!
7/30/2007 c4 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. Ams you are one hell of a writter. Brava Brava Bravmisia. I love your story. You are the best damn writter on this site. I wish i had your talent. You have a very good gift. Don't ever lose it.

7/10/2007 c3 14Kairi's-twin
WOW this story is so good!the Suspence and mystery is so well written it is insane! Strange that Carrie would know how to speak Romanian. The poor little old library woman I feel so bad for her. I can't believe he killed her... that cold hearted Bastard! This is and awesome story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Kairi's Twin~
6/21/2007 c3 28Shoysrock
Oh! Yeah, cliffie! Dracula's gonna kill somebody! *dances* Good writing, very nice story so far!

6/20/2007 c3 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. I love it. Update soon. Good job.

6/20/2007 c3 2Riona Winters
wow! i'm so excited! update son!
6/20/2007 c2 Riona Winters
Oh oh! What's going to happen! Ahh! ...I love writing cliff-hangers...but i hate reading them...sucks really. Haha...okay, update soon please?

Thanks!

~NS~
6/18/2007 c2 Blackangel90
Hi.. I really think you should continue this story.. It´s good! kramar
6/18/2007 c2 28Shoysrock
Oh...Wow! I cannot wait to read the rest of it!

6/18/2007 c2 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. I love it. Update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.

6/3/2007 c1 28Shoysrock
:O

Beautiful! Is this a one shot, or will it turn into a whole story shebang? Because it has very good promise! :D :D You write very well, and please keep doing it well!

6/1/2007 c1 29Ron's Sweetie