for the end is just the beggining!

8/4/2008 c18 12Marissa Davis
aww i love this! amazing job im so happy that ryan and marissa finally got their happy ending! i almost cried when they met again!
12/4/2007 c18 2No More Updates 2010
OMG! You always throw in a twist! I expected it to be Jimmy...but NO, it was TREY! That was a really good ending!
11/29/2007 c18 kursk
Great last chapters, I sort of lost this fic for a while but I saw your sequel and the reminded me.

I loved how ryrissa solved all their issues and are having a family.

Hopefully the sequel won't have near the same drama.
11/10/2007 c18 summer davis
WOW that was amazing! That was the best story ever she came back and they ended up together you are such an amazing writer please write another ryan and marissa fic or any fic that was incredible! Thank you so much for writing it!
11/9/2007 c18 J7chick18
great ending! you should do a sequel with her before, during and after she has the twins! that would be sweet! but, i understand if you dont! great job on this fic!
11/9/2007 c18 7CohenNAtwood
I am so sad to see this story go because it has been a blast getting to read it. It was beautifully written from the first post to the last. You are one amazing writer and I hope you continue to write R/M stories with as much passion and depth that you put into this one. It has been a great story and I am just happy I started reading it. It was sweet of you to include me but really thank you for giving me such an awesome story to read. I think I speak for most R/M fans who have read this when I say that in some small way through fan fic you have given us the perfect ending for our favorite couple. Thanks again and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Great job.

Shannon
11/9/2007 c18 50newportz-princess
OH WOW I SMILED THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS READING - it was so adorable! I LOVED IT I CANT BLIEVE ITS FINISHED. 4 once trey did the right thing IT WAS THE PERFECT ENDING!
11/5/2007 c17 7CohenNAtwood
I loved the ending of this chapter... Great work.
11/4/2007 c17 1RJMoonspell4
Good post.

Although i thought you would explore the all Ryan\Sandy a bit more
11/4/2007 c2 5KatedeKlerK23-10
oh my god. i was listining to forever young while i read the first part in the grave yard. i started crying. thats soo sad.
11/4/2007 c17 theocismylife
just started reading this fic.

good post. post again soon!
11/4/2007 c17 shal 83
OMG!OMG!OMG!

loved and absolutely loved that sandy/ryan cigarette scene!

Awsmely done...

oh.. and julie/ryan... HOLY AWKWARd!

'“MOM!” Marissa gasped.

Ryan blushed.

Julie ignored.' cool bit of 3 sentences... and

“Ah, the pupil becomes the master…” Marissa/ Sandy interaction... beautifully brought in.

love it!
11/3/2007 c17 50newportz-princess
i LOVE ryan and marissa so cute! whyd julie have to ruin the moment haha;) keep posting cant wait to c how it goes!
11/3/2007 c17 1LovelyLuck49
HOLY AKWARD!lol

good job! plz post agin soon!

~Ann~

ps glad sandy and ryan worked things out!
10/30/2007 c16 summer davis
That was the best story i have ever read it was amazing i love ryan and marissa they truely belong together thank you soo much for writing this fic i wish the show had gone like this too!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »