for it would be better if we could all go peacefully

5/4/2010 c1 5Silver War
Wow, this is amazing. It is really well-written and in character! For the last few hours I've been having a fanfiction cry-fest, reading all these sad, tragic stories and I've seriously been all-out sobbing at some stages! This was an amazing story and probably the one that effected me most. I think I started to tear up at Toby's part...
Awesome job!
1/8/2008 c1 25Angel Monroe
I like this. It's so...I'm not sure what it is. It's well-written for one thing, but the premise is so morbidly interesting. You paint interesting pictures of each one, especially how people react or come together after each death. Like Jim finding Roy's presence comforting, or Michael visiting Toby in the hospital. I love Ryan refusing to say what Michael wrote for him. It's so in-character. Great job. O:)
6/18/2007 c1 12inkasrain
So you wouldn't think such a strange and morbid subject could be so creative, funny, sweet and thoughtful, along with making you tear up and shiver with the realism. But this story did.

In other words, awesome and keep it up.
6/8/2007 c1 254hyacinthian
I really liked this piece. You stayed true to the characters throughout, and the epilogue was really a nice addition to the whole thing. I think my favorites were Toby and Michael. This really is amazing, and this is so getting favorited.
6/6/2007 c1 59wellthatdepends
Wow.

Seriously, I'm speechless.

This was wonderful. Just so wonderful.

Heart-breakingly beautiful. I was crying by the end of it.

Toby's was heart-wrenching. Pam's was so painful.

Dwight's LotR quote only made me cry harder.

This was wonderfully written. So full of emotion, so in character. The descriptions were just right. You went into enough detail to leave us satisfied, yet wanting more.

A truly painstakingly beautiful story.

Well done.
6/5/2007 c1 Swann Hunter
That was so sad, I actually got tears in my eyes at some points! But it also made me laugh, Dwight's and Michael's especially. I love that Michael made them read the eulogies that HE wrote. That was just too good. I thought it was sort of fitting that Toby died of cancer... It just seemed to fit him somehow. Anyway, you wrote this story really well, and I loved it.
6/3/2007 c1 Dani
wow.
6/3/2007 c1 Mols
Toby made me almost tear up. Very good story.
6/2/2007 c1 names are overrated
not upbeat, but not bad at all.
6/2/2007 c1 7Cursive Obsession
Er wow i teared up for some reason, though this wasn't horribly depressing. Well it wasn't happy but...only for jim and pam though, cause i love them the most. Aww. Good job.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service