FanFiction.Net
for The Demons of Konoha

7/22/2020 c37 Guest
i love it good job
4/10/2020 c2 4Phoenix the warrior goddess
This story of yours is incredible I hope you finish it. It inspires me.
2/19/2019 c1 Phoenix the warrior goddess
Awesome story I hope you finish it or do a sequel.
6/20/2017 c37 Guest
Your story is amazing I hope you pick it up again.
5/31/2017 c37 cespericueta35
nooooo finish this it's so good
7/15/2016 c37 DATTEBAYO Omg
i am sorry for you loss, and all that you're going through. But u said "hopefully next month" yet it's been 9-10 YEARS. so PLEASE update SOON (and by soon i don't mean in a year) but awesome story so far!
7/12/2016 c20 DATTEBAYO Omg
chap 20: OMG THE UNCLE DANZO THING! i threw my phone to the other side of my bed to the amusement of my best friend. OH SHIT, ITS DANZO! and whats with haku being a girl? omg great story so far, keep up the awesome work!
7/11/2016 c12 DATTEBAYO Omg
chap 12: OMG I CALLED IT, i was going to say naruto was the vessel, but the wedding might've happened like 1000's of years ago, so i didn't put any certain vessel like kushina, mito, or naru-chan.
7/11/2016 c11 DATTEBAYO Omg
im on chap 11, my prediction is that it was Kurama/Kyuubi who broke Tani's heart, only bcuz he was sealed somewhere on the day of their wedding and she didn't know that. But Kurama/Kyuubi really wanted to marry her but was stuck in his vessel. Oh yeah, btw, KANI AND TASUNE(sp) R AWESOME!
7/10/2016 c5 DATTEBAYO Omg
i was like kakashi and sarutobi in chap 5 so touching!
1/12/2013 c37 Zuki 217
hope u update once ur not on hiatus anymore
1/2/2013 c1 ten195
this story is so awsome, i love the jokes and the familiness and how yu made saskue and the rest god guys. this is really different from the other stories i read. are you going to pair itachi and anko together? and whats happening to garra? are you pairing him with masturi? and sakura omg! when is she going to get a life? and am surpirise danzo hasnt tried anything else! and am looking forward to the fights, are you going to let hinata fight neji during the tournament so that she can put the huygas to shame! when you have time update, and contiune writing!
12/28/2012 c7 Derox-1223
I knew you were keeping Hinata in the village I just didn't know how.
3/16/2011 c15 25themirrorminder.372259
AMAZING STORY :)

only one critique and one suggestion,

critique: its an unkindness of ravens (its a murder of crows) -thats just me being nit-picky though

suggestion: maybe put some more sasuhina action in there, just to get naru jealous? because really, who would choose this version of sakura over hinata ! He deserves some vying from the sidelines of the thing he can never have but loves while hinata deserves to be fought for :) even if its just sasuke in some way doing it to protect hinata (e.g. keep fanboys/ suitors away since he doesnt think naruto will)

GREAT WRITING!
6/30/2009 c36 sAMMI DA wOLF
XD great chappie. Keep up the great writing! Loved the little part at the end where Naruto catched "Jizo"n spying on Hinata.

Nearly fell out my chair laughing.
246 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »