for Hope

12/20/2010 c1 2keiraliz
Such a beautiful one-shot! I wish this had been the scene in the movie instead of the original scene. I like how Elizabeth said she had left Jack to the Kraken just so she could protect Will. I like how Elizabeth didn't run away and found comfort in Will's arms.

Bravo! Great job!
9/29/2007 c1 2pearlseed
Nice turn on this scene, one of my favorites. There was no sense of the emotions being forced or contrived, the dialouge is sweet like the children are. You have a sweet touch for their conversation. Thanks for this story, I miss the Pirates, this helps.
6/22/2007 c1 8Peace Like a River
Wow, this was definitely much better than that scene in the movie. I love how she doesn't run away, but instead stays with him. Just one little thing that kind of bugs me, though. This line...

“You can’t.” It hurt her so much to say those words, and she could see, too, in Will’s eyes, that she had just hurt him as well. “But all you can trust,” she went on in a whisper, “is that I, like you would do anything to protect me, would do anything to protect you.”

...To me, that reads a little awkwardly. It seems more natural to say, "But all you can trust is that I would do anything to protect you, just like you would do anything to protect me." It seems less forced that way. But that's just my opinion, it's a wonderful fic, regardless! :D
6/13/2007 c1 3griffindor-girl12
like that idea much better than what happened in the movie
6/5/2007 c1 5GirlofNoConsequence
Wow! I just love it so much! So sad! Please do more please!
6/4/2007 c1 ross ithil wen
very sweet
6/4/2007 c1 Mandylion
Bittersweet; I think I liked it better than the movie's. :)
6/4/2007 c1 3wiretapx
aww this is soo sweet! they should have made the scene a little more like this one instead of jumping into the marriage one.
6/3/2007 c1 82PirateAngel1286