for Gemini's Dreaming

2/1/2015 c1 la canelle
It's so go. You can discontinue this. You gotta finished it. Please.
9/20/2012 c1 beccarojas0713
omg you should get up asap and start writng more cuz im totally in love with it omg !
12/7/2011 c1 ravenition
i really love your story...but you should also make richard/robin be afraid of raven,but still love the story...ravengrayson91 hmmm i think i heard of her b4, oh yeah she has an account on youtube which has raven and robin's videos which is really good,she is one heck of an honourable robxrae fan..
10/10/2011 c1 3Time'sLonelyWanderer
Are you going to continue? It seems to be a very promising story
10/6/2007 c1 pheonix
plz hurry wid da nxt chap

dis is good so far

i'll try an get da book
9/10/2007 c1 brneyedgirl
wow, this story sounds great! i'd love to be able to read more about it! i really like what you've done w/it, i'm really really curious as to what's going to happen, why star died...why he hates raven so much right now...and how DID they meet! well, hope there'll be an update some time soon!
7/26/2007 c1 shorty
i'm interested as to where you're taking this story and i look forward to future chapters. keep up the excellent writing! =D
6/26/2007 c1 1soul sucking bird of darkness
ok so far
6/24/2007 c1 19inuyasharbd15fan09
Hey kikkii!

wow, I am really into this first chapter! omg, I really wish you'd update chapter two soon. It's the most original and captivating beginning of a Robin/Raven story that I've ever read! I'm so glad I clicked onto your story. :D

wow, and I love Robin's 'tude on here. He seems more off a ...not bad ass but you know, not the goody two shoes they usually start him off as. :) Oh, and I liked that whole thing that Raven was nervous about being NAKED under Robin's t-shirt and was so bad at cooking. XD I liked that episode too.

oh, and I can't wait for the cliffhangers off Kori's death and the whole prophecy thing to be reveled!

...wow! I really can't wait! Hope you update soon!

- inuyasharbd15fan09
6/14/2007 c1 8LittleDrummerGirl2010
This is going to be a good story. I can just tell. PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm really excited to read more of this and I will definitely check out that band.
6/12/2007 c1 rachel
REALLY AWESOME...I like how you started in the middle and then later will revael more...nicely done and please don't discontinue it! You ROCK! YAY YOU! Update ASAP! ignore the stupid flames! :)
6/12/2007 c1 shadowdancer666105
good story can't wait to read more ^-^.
6/10/2007 c1 Nunya
Wow. Personally, I think this will turn out to be a great story. The concept behind the story seems completely new (to me, at least ;D). I hope you continue; I would love to see where the story is headed, especially because the way you write is so pleasing to a reader.

You're a fantastic writer, so happy writing! =D
6/10/2007 c1 30alena-chan
First of all:

*SQUEALS*

*HUGS*

You are back! That is so awesome! I've missed and I'm really, really happy to see that you are back... and with an awesome story.

And of course, I want to see you continue this story. It's too good to delete it. I want to see what happened to Kori and I want to see how you'll develop Raven's and Richard's relationship and I just want to read the next chapter... ^_^

Btw, I loved how you portrayed Richard... a (good) change from his Robin-persona and I really want see more from that.

So, I hope you will continue with this wonderful story.

Update when you have time...

Take care and be safe!

Love, Alena.
6/9/2007 c1 9Twilight Dancer123
Of course we want you to continue. My problem with making pancakes: I can make the perfect batter but I can't flip them to save my life. YOu just reminded me that I have to reserve The Shining. Did you know it was written in a hauted hotel? OK, I've been watching too much TV. UPdate soon!

-Allie