for None

6/18/2018 c1 8Wangz
wda
12/22/2017 c1 The Ram Princess
Although I love this story, the ending pissed me off and as much as I love Sakura, I've never hated her as much as I did in this story right now. You did a great job.

I read the sequel that you never finished, and although I can see where you were going with it, I wish the sequel would've continued normally. Or were you just going to make everything come around full circle? That would've been brilliant too!

I wish you would've continued.
11/11/2017 c33 Field of Spring
Okay I have so fucking many problems with this fucking story. You writing is really good but the story is so fucked up. I mean, yeah the whole point is to make their relationship fucked up and I get it, but can't they at least be realistically fucked up? SAKURA of all women doesn't have the strength to fight off a rapist! SASUKE agreeing to Orochimaru to give away his eyes without making sure that the kid is in their own hands! Wasn't it obvious that Orochimaru was going to use him as the vessel? Sasuke might as well just give up his fucking body instead of the eyes! Oh and Sakura and Sasuke had to be fuckig dumb that one of them assumed the other had been sleeping with other men while the other one assumed the other had not been sleeping with other women, for 15 fucking years! Once a week! What the fuck? And Sakura can't heal Sasuke without activating his curse mark but she can kiss him and they can sleep in the same bed!
6/17/2016 c33 Guest
Now I fuckin know.. I should've never read this story in first place.
That's a prick move.. That sakura did.
6/17/2016 c24 Guest
Gift of the magi... You fucking , lifted the entitled plot of O'Henry's masterpiece. But its Christmas , so watevs
7/3/2014 c30 Guest
Miserable ass story. Wtf is ur problem...
4/25/2014 c33 4swasome unicorns
Oh my god. That was so amazing but tragic and heart wrenching and just...GAAAAAAAAHHH. I GIVE UP. This was too good to be real. I think a 75 chapter story isn't bad at all, just look at Blind by ObsidianSickle. You would have been fine, especially with a great story like this! :)
9/16/2013 c22 Guest
Loved it! Tsunade is so F-img hilarious!()
8/19/2013 c3 Guest
hn... its okay so far
8/9/2013 c16 Guest
Im sad u made her pregnant it was such a good story. U should do a remake and have that not happen i dont even want to read it anymore cause of the pregnant situation your story right? It really was a great story til the pregnant thing happened
5/21/2013 c3 sha5aditto
OMG THAT A BIG PROBLEM!
i really like this fictionnnnn :(
its a problem cause THE FREAKIN FINAL EXAMS ARE COMIN and its like really hard specially physics damn i just HATE physics anyways i really like dis story and great job :)
5/21/2013 c2 sha5aditto
LOL nice i really love it!
5/21/2013 c1 sha5aditto
awww cute :')
5/21/2013 c33 3BlossomsInTheWind
It was really good although Sakura was weak. She's a really strong character but all I saw in the story was her as her 12 year old self. I wish she would have been surpassing Tsunades level that would have been good but over all I really enjoyed it :) great job
3/8/2013 c33 nfurukawa365
WTH?! this CANT be the END! dont do this! its the best story i've ever read and decide to leave it as a CLIFFHANGER?! damn your good! either way... I LOVE IT! PLEASE MAKE THE SEQUEL! AND I'LL LOVE YOU MORE!
544 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »