for Ties that Bind

10/15/2011 c1 17Lilithakaducky
I don't know this category but your writing is brilliant, dear. I couldn't sway you to write for Supernatural too? You'd be an asset. I like the imagery you create with your words, which manages to make the atmosphere seep out of the fic and into the reader. Just wonderful writing. You've got a gift there.
1/4/2011 c1 takerfan925
I LOVE to read -n-write,tho' not yet published.An this is,all I can say is WOW!Just WOW.An Powerful!I know that's two words,but they both fit.
10/21/2009 c1 2RayvnWolf
Wow.

I have to say, this is beautiful and sad at the same time.

Your descriptions are right on.

As you move through this short story, one takes that stroll down memory lane right along side Mark/Taker, and there's a sadness there.

For those that have followed Taker for those 16 years, this is an incredible piece that brings back all those memories.

Thanks for the stroll :)
11/4/2008 c1 4Fogdragon23
A nice one shot and beautiful descriptions. ^^
9/19/2008 c1 nolongusedeactivate
Awesome, just so beautifully written. I really feel for Mark in this. Wonderful job! :)
9/12/2008 c1 136wrestlefan4
Aw, that was so sad!
4/4/2008 c1 Helen E. Coyote
Very descriptive writing

very powerful

i'm impressed.

Keep up the good work.
6/14/2007 c1 12Chassie666
Oh My Gods! I never knew you could write so beautifully! And you think I'm brilliant? Woah woman, this was absolutely breath taking! It sent delicious chills down my spine, I loved it! And you shouldn't just go back to reading, write more and who cares how long it takes! It would be so worth the wait!
6/13/2007 c1 8Blackstar1979
Nice work I love short stories like this but as you know I am crazy about imagery and description

You are able to do what I can not you are able to tell a short tale.