for I, The Throw Away

8/30/2007 c1 jenilee
Your killing me, my coffee is going to be more tears than cream.

I love this line "It’s fifteen minutes this time - Bobby’s sure of it because it can’t be just five, that ain’t near enough for the pain." That made me snort my coffee out through my nose. Also loved this one.."For letting his boy turn into some sort of warrior when he couldn’t even grow a beard worth shitting about."

Very nice I really like your writing style.
7/31/2007 c1 3SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c
poor sam..
7/18/2007 c1 5Angelbyname
Fabulous, bobby POV. Interesting and so angsty, Love your tone and style here.
6/5/2007 c1 Sera and Tails
"So it takes three tries to get Sam in Dean’s arms, and for the first time since he was fourteen, even with the long limbs hanging over, Sam looks smaller than his brother"

Broke my heart, that line.

Simple and solid insight into Bobby's mind. I really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Sera
6/5/2007 c1 5Singing Wolf
Wow. Very powerful stuff. Nice work using Bobby's voice all the way through. I love the image you create of Dean at 18, too pretty yet hardened into a warrior already. Very cool.
6/5/2007 c1 all done
That was great. I loved that episode so much! Bobby was great in it. His time with Dean...

I kind of wondered how Dean managed to carry Sam - such a height difference. But you knew he was the one who did it.

The description of Dean, his "pretty face" and the eyes. Fabulous.
6/5/2007 c1 595Ghostwriter
Great insight to the boys from Bobby's pov. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
6/5/2007 c1 11Kim Who Knows
Well done! A unique piece, for sure. Most stories dealing with Sam's death scene are from Dean's perspective. As far as I'm concerned, Bobby is the unsung hero of season two and I'm glad to see you've put him in the spotlight here. Nice to see Bobby get his own piece.

-Kim Who Knows