FanFiction.Net
for Forbidden Romance

1/28/2014 c3 Lisette
I read to the third chapter and I still don't like it. I like the story plot but you don't write it good. You miss a few phrases, miss spelled, and sometimes the sentences don't make sense. I like the story but I can't really enjoy it like this. Also, I don't get some things in this story like who's talking. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I can't get into the mood with this story like this.:/
1/1/2014 c4 hater of YOU
i really hate how you end your story well in order for you to understand what i want to say clearly the way you said that you do not care for M.A.R. anymore piss me off you are a **** you asshole
2/18/2013 c4 49alvissaoikitsunechan
the truth is that it is very good, but I wonder how this story continues, especially if she intends to Phantom Alviss retain him, and kill Ginta.

if you ask me the Phantom fics where no wrong exercises excite me much, because I think he and Alviss are the perfect couple.

if so, encourage and keep writing. I hope to know what happens in this story.

Have a nice day.
11/19/2007 c3 18death by computer addiction
This has to be one of the better Alviss x Ginta fics I have read. I mean you actually have plot! ^.^ And if you want some help with the grammar I could be your Beta if you wanted. My e-mail's on my profile just in case... I can't wait to see what hapens next chapter! So Update Soon!
11/3/2007 c3 279GintaxAlvissForever
Me: Took you long enough to update...and when Halloween is over too.

Yohko: There's still Gaia!

Me: Yep, and I'm a Vampire!

Yohko: I wonder why...

Me: Continue to upload, and you might want to do something with that grammar of yours.
11/1/2007 c3 3mimeus
LOL! Even though it wasn't funny!

it made me laugh so much!

HOPE YOU UPDATe SOON!
7/9/2007 c2 43Reanna-Kris-Katelyn
update! update soon!
6/24/2007 c2 10Raven the Joker
Count out all the errors and stuff this is a kool story. I'm looking forward for the next chapter. xD
6/22/2007 c2 2MAR-Plushie
LOVE THE FLASHBACK! Why hasn't Ginta tried to kill Alviss or anything yet, though?
6/21/2007 c1 279GintaxAlvissForever
Me: DIDN'T I JUST REVIEW THIS CHAPTER?

Yohko: You did, but she took it off and put it back on.

Me: I feel neglected!

Aussa: So what else is new?
6/21/2007 c2 3mimeus
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER!

UPDATE SOON!
6/21/2007 c1 mimeus
COOL STORY !
6/21/2007 c2 279GintaxAlvissForever
Me: Can't you write a rape scene?

Yohko: RAPIST!

Me: AM NOT!

Yohko: YOU ASKED FOR IT!

Me: I did because-

Aussa: It's good. Momo didn't even have to request. Continue to upload.
6/16/2007 c1 2MAR-Plushie
It needs a lot of editing, but it's still interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/13/2007 c1 Deidara Uchiha
Hey there's a MÄR category already, if you haven't seen it yet. I'm trying to spread the word so the MÄR fics in the miscellaneous section could be transferred there. :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »