for Harry Potter and The Ancient's Bane

7/11 c23 Guest
Will it ever be updated?
8/12/2020 c14 Phoenix1687
So Jason wants to put on his big man underwear but when its time to really wear them he is falling apart. I mean i understand to a certain extent but come on. with all he experienced in life so far he should be a lil tougher
2/23/2020 c23 shunshu
wow I loved the history cool
8/31/2019 c22 drucifer000
MAN I just noticed it's been like 11 years since you updated this, SUCH a shame to see something this great left unfinished! Even if it was a little rushed like the ending of dying embers, it would still be better than leaving it 2/3 done... this is great work, really wish you hadn't left us all hanging!
8/31/2019 c23 drucifer000
Great work! Can't wait to see what john (and everybody else) do to Lorne ha.
8/11/2019 c3 MattBlack
Thomas doesn't DESERVE to get his sanity back, after behaving the way he has.

He even got Hermione killed and didn't have the decency of showing any kind of remorse... Let him remain in St Mungo's or die for all I care, that's all he deserve.
6/6/2019 c23 Vampyre Moon
oh my goodness! what a cliffy! and i see this fic has been abandoned for 11 years. goodness. i first found it when it was about 4 chapters long and loved it, but i didn't follow it. finding it now, with so much added, was a treat! i love how original this story is
2/23/2019 c1 bla
well 1st this is NOT "short" ... 2nd for a stargate story there is remarkabley little stargate in this chapter...
10/2/2018 c23 Saga686491
I don't recommend anyone read this story, the characters were very one dimensional and the plot was very boring.
8/30/2018 c23 CharmingButIrrational
Lololol cuz ofcourse the main control chair would have no defense at all. I mean why would it. Its only the most important part of the city. ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
8/30/2018 c21 CharmingButIrrational
How did kolya escape? Lol. Also dont you know how to write consistently. Either Harry is strong enough to defeat 20 people and maintain a shield or hes a bitch who gets hurt fighting 5 muggles on the level of the genii. Seriously the fact you think Harry is more powerful than a normal wizards says enough about your lack of imagination. You even made it seem as if Harry was smart enough to copy comic book powers cuz if he was he wouldn't have had any problems with anyone. Guess i know why you quit writing.
8/30/2018 c14 CharmingButIrrational
Did jack really say they dont attack people for being different. I already knew Jack was white but now i know for sure your white too. HAHAHAHAH what a fucking joke.
8/30/2018 c12 CharmingButIrrational
HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit. Your john sheppard is an annoying asshole and completely unreasonable. I sincerely hope he dies.
8/30/2018 c10 CharmingButIrrational
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
8/30/2018 c8 CharmingButIrrational
I have to see where this trainwreck is going. I cant stop. You know those films or tv shows that are so bad theyre kinda good. Well this is just so bad its still bad but i have to see the "end".
1,020 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »