FanFiction.Net
for To Hell and Back

8/12/2019 c11 Lestat74
Good job! I enjoyed your story very much! I’ll look for more of your stories.
1/16/2012 c11 67LAIsobel
Oh my - can't believe I missed this story!

Abyss is one of the episodes we all love and hate - the whole part of the show from Antarctica till after the rescue... there was so much unsaid and left out...

I love this story - and because of one certain thing - you let Jacob deal with him! I mean - he wouldn't open up to anybody, he would try hard to be alone and we know how hard it can be on him to deal with abuse and torture and all... so I'm glad it was Jacob. I have never seen it like this! I mean - not a single story about their relationship put this way. I loved every chapter.

Actually I'm in the office and instead of dealing with ton of notes I kept on reading, I just couldn't stop!

Sam coming was a nice touch, also the little bit with Janet - it had something powerful in it, like accepting all the possibilities and possible consequences.

I love the story - it kept me on edge, hoping and praying, I wanted them to overcome it. And - the way you touched her reasons and his feelings - it was just perfect. Not too deep, no long talks, just what had to be said - their way.

It was so realistic it's really hard to believe that I've missed it!

Thank you for taking time to write this and thank you for posting. I know it's been on for years but I haven't been reading much so... I'm gonna leave you this review anyway because that's the least I can do for you.

Thanks again! :o))
6/15/2011 c11 fanka77
Excellent job! I really enjoyed it. Great storyline and wonderful ending. Thanks for sharing!
1/29/2011 c11 1steadfast
Great story; I loved it! I can't imagine why I have not read it before. Thanks to you and Nell.
3/12/2010 c11 scarletwitch0
Just found this little story. Enjoyed it alot. I hope you continue writing Jac/Jacob fics.
6/30/2008 c11 1JimBeamer5
Fantastic fic! I always thought there was no way near enough detail put into Jack's recovery. I suppose that's par for the course for all the plotlines of an TV show. Eaglerly on to your next fic. Thanks.
1/3/2008 c11 jumble65
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this fic, it dragged me from tears to laughter and back again. Well done. Nod to Nell. I did wonder how Jack could have recovered so quickly and got back into action after his ordeal. Now I know!
11/12/2007 c11 10E. Nagrom
hey found this story of yours, its fantastic, took me a few hours to read but wel worth it :)

Glad everything turned out well for Jack and Sam in the end I'm surprised that Jacob and Sam had so much patience...

E.
7/24/2007 c4 1spacegates
Your descriptions and the characterizations of the characters are spot-on. I can almost 'hear' and 'see' the scenes in my mind! Still enjoying it :)
7/22/2007 c2 spacegates
Wow! I only just discovered this story but I just wanted to drop note before I continue reading or get interrupted. I love your writing style and the descriptions of Jack and Jacob are incredible! I always wanted to see an episode of how Jack recovers from his experience and you're obviously doing an amazing job of it! I also loved how Kate got Jack to take his meds... very sneaky but it worked!
7/3/2007 c11 samcarterrules
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it and I look forward to you're next story :D

Julia(samcarterrules)
6/25/2007 c11 gibblesgal
It's refreshing that there's yet another healer that won't take any of Jack's whining and attempts to scare them off by his threatening looks. Sister Cross dished it out without regard to his demeanor. It's ashame that he deals with pain by making a jerk of himself.

Ah, blessings given by Father and Kate. Hopefully, the fairy tale life can work for these two warriors. It seems as if everyone around them knows that it needs to happen for them to be happy. Even General Hammond extended Carter's leave time, FCOL! Do you think he might have been in cahoots with Jacob and Kate? I loved how Kate put Jack in his place and made him listen to reason. Her little speech likened to being hit upside the head with a 2x4 board. It sure helped Jack get the message.

That was a nice touch having Kate use the Simpson's boxers as blackmail material against Jack.

I shall miss this story, but am glad that you are working on another one. You both did a wonderful job on it.

I know you'll enjoy the change of weather for awhile. I suspect that having your children off from school will make it hard to find 'me' time to write, but enjoy them while you can. They'll be off on their own all too soon. Receiving phone calls just isn't the same as having them home.
6/25/2007 c11 3gater62
I really enjoyed the story! You brought out a lot of angst and worked in the romance really well. Can't wait to read your next fic!
6/25/2007 c11 7getcarter
What a great ending - such an emotional roller coaster they went one. Great job!
6/25/2007 c11 Bucky4
Liked it very much! You did an admirable job keeping Sam,Jack, and Jacob in character. I could believe in Kate, too. Jack's anger was completely believable-moreso than his reaction in the actual series. Hope to see more stories from you soon.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »