FanFiction.Net
for To Hell and Back

6/18/2007 c7 Ilovesg1
Ah, Jacob is now becoming the hard ass, no kidding around, General/Tok'ra we all know and love. No more fooling around, now he is playing hardball. It must be hard dealing with a 50ish, black ops, soldier,with horrendous experiences, who's inner child is still a 7 year old who is sulking, stubborn and unreasonable. Very powerful chapter.
6/18/2007 c7 7getcarter
Ouch...nothing like getting all of your mistakes handed to you on a platter. What an awesome argument Jacob presented. I had never thought about the extra pressure if must have been on Sam to fill Daniel's shoes. Poor things... :-(
6/18/2007 c7 87mishy-mo
Marvellous!
6/18/2007 c7 5sammie77
Excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter! Good stuff! Don't know how Sam keeps putting up with Jack. Go Jacob!
6/18/2007 c7 55Flatkatsi
I'm one of the people who has you on 'story alert' but hasn't reviewed - sorry about that.

I can understand why Jack is acting this way. He feels betrayed by the people he cared for the most. I actually think Jacob is being to hard on him, but I suppose if 'tough love' works then it is for the best. I'm just glad Kate seems to see his despair and just how close to the edge he is, even if the others don't. She is a very good OC.

Keep up the good work - I'm loving every word.
6/18/2007 c7 103WritinginCT
This is a very powerful story. I can't decide if I love Jacob in it or hate him (but he's very well written). Looking forward to more!
6/18/2007 c7 10PatriciaS
Great chapter, guess Jack might have some thinking to do.
6/17/2007 c6 7getcarter
Good for Sam, I'd have smacked him too. Of all the ungrateful... she should definitely punish him...heh... Can't wait for more!
6/17/2007 c6 gibblesgal
Life is all about choices, and obviously Jack believes that Sam made the wrong choice for him. I seem to recall that he did agree for them to go ahead and snake him to cure his illness. Granted, Sam pleaded with him to do so, but he did agree. Now he's having trouble dealing with the aftermath. She couldn't have known how badly things would turn out any more than he could. Deal with it and move on. Sometimes, a cocky Jack can rub a person the wrong way. I like Jacob's approach in handling Jack.
6/17/2007 c6 3gater62
Wow! Let me say again wow! Always knew Jack could be cruel, but never thought he would take it out on Sam. Love the story and this viewpoint of end of Abyss.
6/17/2007 c6 Ilovesg1
I Love the punishment. Up at the crack of midnight, send to the woodshed and a nice long session with the wood pile. Of course, if Jacob wasn't worried that Kate (and Sam) would kill him, he would have been more creative. Very powerful scene between Jack and Sam...poor Sam, all she wanted to do was save the life of the man she loved. How was she to know that the snake (in the grass) has a secret agenda, took his host along and then, the coward that he was, abandoned him to the punishment from Dante's Inferno. Hm, does Jacob know that Matt is married with a child?
6/16/2007 c6 70ScruffyLovin
Wow, that was awful harsh of Jack. :( Poor Sam.
6/16/2007 c6 pain in the mikta
Uh oh! Angst abound! I really wonder if Jacob's scheme is all that good, though... As for Sam, well, nice revenge there! How will our fav pain in the mikta (not me! Jack! :-) react to this!
6/16/2007 c6 5sammie77
Excellent! How can Jack be so cold to Sam? I love the angst - and the slap! Go, Sam! Don't make us wait too long for the next part! I love it!
6/16/2007 c6 87mishy-mo