for The meteors that descended on the cosmic era

1/4/2008 c14 3anime shadow alpha
I just read this and chapter 13 so I'll give my review for both here. I can't say much of this one because it's only a Bio but interesting relation between Howard and Erica Simons. As for chapter 13 quite good, I hope you update soon.
12/4/2007 c12 anime shadow alpha
Good to see a new chapter, and it was quite good, keep up the good work, hope you update soon.
12/4/2007 c12 2Ken Wise
Hey Zero by any chance are you going to intergrate anything from 00 into any of your fics? PM me when you get this and read Gundam Exodus!
10/18/2007 c9 5Blue Bragon
Great concept, and I really like it, but please try to spell check and try to keep the names correct, also more details would not hurt...
9/17/2007 c9 3anime shadow alpha
It's really good, keep it up and update soon.
9/16/2007 c9 1Jeikobu Mayakashi
nice, please update again soon!
9/1/2007 c8 Jeikobu Mayakashi
Please update soon!
8/23/2007 c8 3anime shadow alpha
Good one so far, update soon
8/23/2007 c8 7Jays Arravan
Very good chapter. I was very surprised to see Asuka there. I was really expecting Stellar or some other druggy. Anyway, the battle was good.

I'm aslo surprised you paired Yzak with Fllay. I like this pairing, though I prefer Yzak and Shiho. There are so few Yzak-coupled fics out there.
8/6/2007 c7 Jays Arravan
Good chapter. My only problem is that some of your sentences are run-on sentences.

As for the vote, I vote Cagalli going to Athrun.
8/4/2007 c7 3anime shadow alpha
This is a good crossover, please update soon as the story is developping quite well.
6/22/2007 c5 bloodyknight85
'Wow! It seems that the Gundam Pilots are making quite a scene on Earth... Destruction occur where they were... Are they trying to attract the attention of the whole world or something? Do they want everyone, no matter if it is ZAFT, EA or OZ, to treat them as the enemy of the universe? I suppose so... And it is unbelievable that Heero did not do anything during the raid of Heliopolis... and allowing the four of the GAT Series to be taken by ZAFT... Is that a wise decision in his part, i can only wonder now... We will find out soon, aren't we?'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
6/22/2007 c5 26kopakanuvafan20
I don't mind that couple but courius on how your are going to do it?
6/18/2007 c3 bloodyknight85
'And there they go! All five Gundam pilots proceed to make their way to their respective destinations... I guess it's time to make war... If only they would realize what war actually is and do something about it instead of allowing it to ruin this world... Doesn't anyone had enough of war yet!'

Keep up the good work, dude... Sorry to have reviewed this late... Did not expect myself to miss this chapter... Update sooN!
6/14/2007 c4 7Jays Arravan
This is a very good story.

I liked how you meshed together the AC and CE universes. That bit form Robotech was a good touch.

This story of yours has great potential. I really hope you get to finish it. I've seen so many Seed/Wing crossovers that unfortunately went down the drain.

One small thing. Could you give Cagalli to Athrun and let Lacus keep Kira for herself? ^_^ I really like those pairings. Its ok if you don't change. At least Shinn has Stellar.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »