for What to do in a Desert

6/12/2015 c5 Guest
SAY THIS SITE NEEDS MORE YUAN!

;)
3/13/2013 c5 60Do a Barrel Roll
Thanks for the laughs!
12/12/2012 c5 1brica
This was kinda funny, I guess...
3/19/2009 c5 6JessiTsuki
I knew it was them XD Being close to the Triet base gave it away.

Thanks for the cute stories!
11/27/2008 c5 Kanonno
Haha xDD Very funny
7/21/2008 c2 24The Quote Bandit
"Kratos must be...a BIRD!"

XD

XD

Yeah, that line pretty much killed me.
1/31/2008 c5 dnomy
another story another laugh

How much did they bet?

Well u could never bet on lloyd's intelligence i guess.
10/14/2007 c5 12Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
Hahahahahaha. That was funny. I loved it how Kratos called Yuan a swindler. Ah, that was gold. I can't wait for your next update! I love this story to death!
10/14/2007 c3 Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
Many miles away from the merry group, a certain auburn haired man cackled quietly, watching the scene with amusement. “That’ll teach Genis to make fun of Lloyd’s intelligence; only I can do that.”

Kratos Aurion glanced at the exshpere imbedded in his white glove, thanking a non-existent goddess that Colette wasn’t the only one that could speak through the mind. “Heh, the benefits of being an angel…”

Those are by far my most favorite lines of the story! That was awesome! I was laughing for a good five minutes! Ah, this is pure gold! I loved it!
10/14/2007 c1 Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
Hahahahaha! That's awesome! OMG that was great!
9/30/2007 c5 14Arisu Tsuranu
Awesome...seriously...awesome... i love it...really i do...i'm just in shock at how well people can write now...O_O
9/17/2007 c5 Shushuna
Hey! that's so much fun, I love it! great work! you have cool ideas! I hope you'll keep updating!
8/13/2007 c5 crystalwolfberri
hehehe, i still love it! you're right, lloyd doesn't fall under the category of 'people with common sense'. but no need to fear- i don't either!

i'm sorry bout you losin your plotline. i'll think bout it, too, don't worry. think, think, think *hits head like winnie the pooh*. hmm...
8/13/2007 c5 tobe
That's funny, considering Llyod doesn't know Kratos is old.
8/12/2007 c5 2RedAnko
*snickers* Kratos lost! Heh, sorry. It's okay, Kratos, you know I love you. *snickers again* Ahem. Great chapter, loved it as usual!

~Red