for Past is Dead, Present Stalked, Future Unknown

4/6/2008 c2 bookworm2009
i love it! when are you putting out chapter 3?
1/17/2008 c2 GoddessPrincess101
omg plz update soon i want to know waht heppens plz.
12/30/2007 c2 makeinggoodchoices
wow... i really like your story. i hope you are able to finish it soon. i dont take suspence well. lol. I've always loved nancy drew stories. you really do have talent.

i can't eait to continue reading. keep it up.
7/30/2007 c2 10Second daughter of Eve
I. WANT. YOU. TO CONTINUE. Got it? Good. This story is really good.

Eve
6/18/2007 c2 Kittay Hugs of Love
Babe! i love it! (: u are a fantastic writer!
6/16/2007 c2 Lyssa Baby
Ok I loved this story it was really good I cant wait to read more of it. So please write more I dont kmnow how long this story has been up but Im just now reading the nacey drew stories and I love the ones with Frank and Nancy are together
6/15/2007 c2 49PrincessSkywalkerOrgana
i really liked this chapter.

add on.
6/13/2007 c1 27LilyoftheValley4
This was pretty good. I really recommend using paragraphs though. The story is much easier to read when it isn't bunched together as one giant paragraph.

I would really like to know what the note said. Tired or not, I think Nancy would have been more curious about it if it was something threatening, but the readers can't gauge that. Especially if Nancy was tossing in turning. A lot of times when that happens she just gets up and investigates.

Anyway, look forward to the next update.

~Lily
6/12/2007 c1 49PrincessSkywalkerOrgana
good for a first fanfic. you have a good grasp of plot and character and a good writing style.

some comments (I hope you find these useful) I enjoyed the story and will continue to read but I thought these might be helpful.

I usually like longer chapters, even if that means that it takes you longer to update.

Also, paragraphs make it easier to skim and follow.

Please add on.
6/10/2007 c1 5animegrlsteph
hey i really liked it so far please update soon cus it was really good and i really want to read more. keep up the good work.

steph
6/9/2007 c1 3Laceyyyyy
Keep going. But could you space it out its hard to read smushed together. I like it!
6/9/2007 c1 1Ms Musician
This story is awesome! Has suspense, too :) Are you going to update it? Or is it going to be a oneshot? I hope you add more..and soon :) Loved it

-boyzaremylife
6/9/2007 c1 12Elja
Please use paragraphs! I think this would be a godd story, but it's so hard to read!
6/8/2007 c1 Kittay Hugs of Love
i loved it! tons. so discriptive, really nice. :) i love it.
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3