FanFiction.Net
for Bright Light Dim

2/8/2009 c5 21raiTonight29
i so love this... please update soon! I love the way you write... So deep! GAk! I can't swim! -grins- UPDATE SOON!
10/8/2008 c5 39Billie the fourth sage
I hope the plot bunnies give you more inspiration xD

I love the emotion here, the deepness in the simplest events ;3

Hope for more ^_^ You write too well for it to stop.
6/25/2007 c5 8ITookThisName
Wow, gotta give props to Hawkeye for keeping a straight face. XD
6/25/2007 c1 ITookThisName
It really shows how desperate times would be after the 'invasion', I love it, it seems so real. Excellent writing!
6/22/2007 c5 14starshine
Ha-ha! Another chapter, I see my wishes come true! Liked it quite a bit, how could I not. Thought it somehow lacked all the angst of the previous ones but with that ending, I guess there will be some action soon. Not to impose, but I particularly look forward to Jean (and Riza) acting like "commanding officers" to Roy. Having a dog outranking him was hilarious!

PS - being a lazy thing, I never bother to log in and leave signed reviews. I do log in for you - the highest prise indeed!
6/21/2007 c5 9havocmangawip
I came home with first pay check from new job, good beer and Chinese food and then I checked my e-mail AND NEW CHAPTER? This is the best day in a long while. I loved it.

You set the mood so perfectly with characterization and terminology. SOP? That is just love.

I may have to snag and use that term.

THANKS so much!
6/16/2007 c4 13cozycatastrophe
+squees+ Amazing. Emotion. OMG. That's all I can say about these last two chapters. Hilarious at points and completely serious at others. Wonderful! I'm so mad that the alerts for these sat in my mailbox for so long and I didn't get time to read them until today! And like always I can't wait for more.
6/14/2007 c4 14starshine
A very-very good story. The psychological background makes this worth millions. Not much fun of Havoc myself (in yaoi setting, at least), but you made it seem perfect and logical. Hope his wasn´t the last chapter. Either if it´s Havoc with a broken Roy o a recovering/smartass Roy, this relationship promises much!
6/11/2007 c4 23Just Another Flygirl
Hee hee - Havoc finally got a doggie :D

And a nice uke from the sounds of it ;)

Very beautifully written chapter - can't wait to see what you have install next :D

6/10/2007 c3 Just Another Flygirl
Aw - Havoc's so caring :D

Roy's so lucky :3

6/9/2007 c2 Just Another Flygirl
Pookie? I'm intrigued XD

I'm glad they found Roy :3

6/9/2007 c2 13cozycatastrophe
An even better chapter! Description is absolutely amazing and of course the characters are perfect. (You never have a problem with that though.) I can't wait for more.
6/8/2007 c1 cozycatastrophe
Amazing imagery. I can see it all perfectly. I can't wait for more!