for Ten Seconds

6/13/2013 c1 7SentaiPawa
OMG! I know how long ago you posted this since I looked at the date and I remember this episode since I rewatched all the Code Lyoko episodes, even the ones they have out with Evolution and I have to say, I loved this moment and I loved what you did with Yumi's thoughts! She is my favorite character and this is awesome!
11/27/2011 c1 TellMeYouLoveMeComeToHauntMe
Oh my. That was amazing. You had me hooked, and I spazzed when he pushed her off the cliff. I thought he was going to kiss her!
2/19/2008 c1 2darkness over day
Heh, I loved it. Excellent prolonging of 10 seconds to about 15 minuets of pure fanfiction awsomeness. Sorta makes you wonder, the twisted, profound things.

Seriously, I love your writing lady.
12/4/2007 c1 10pisceanchic101
liked? luved!
12/1/2007 c1 3Nobody'sNobody
i like, i wondered about this pairing and here it is!
11/21/2007 c1 7FenrisSchafer
What episode is that from? i want to wach it. wonderful job on the story.
8/20/2007 c1 5Almighty Tallest Angie
Beautiful! Just amazing! =D
7/14/2007 c1 ZehWriterAlchemist
Well done, excellent descriptions. That part of the episode was crazy, and you captured it very well. For a oneshot, this was one of the best ones I have read. My score for this: A+.
6/30/2007 c1 deactivatedxx
That was lovely!

Excellent job in bringing out Yumi's character!
6/13/2007 c1 7Red Reaper88
that was very good
6/10/2007 c1 mirawriter
*le gaspeth* perfect description! I was so freaked when I watched the episode, but now I'm even more scared! I wonder what would have happened if Yumi had kissed 'William'. Also... it gives the impression that XANA has a crush on Yumi! lol...
6/9/2007 c1 24Kiwi McHearts
When I first saw "Double Take" I was like- Xana wouldn't ever do that to anyone, let alone, The Lyoko Warriors.

Nice story! I bet most fans fill the same. It looked like neither Yumi nor 'William' knew what was going on.

It fits perfectly! Wonderful!

-Kiwi♥
6/9/2007 c1 1AussieUlrich
I remember this scene, it freaked me out. Very creative.