for Where I Belong

4/15/2008 c1 Nollypoo
"Poor simple Ike" HAHA, just what I was thinking. Aww, Ike's such an idiot, but you've gotta love him. Not as much as Soren, though. -Steals him and stuffs him in my closet-
1/6/2008 c1 1Syeroix
I wonder how Greil is going to react. I like this story. Soo cute.
12/12/2007 c1 4ShadowSight101
This made me giggle. [Tiny, know-it-all, oh-so-serious midgety Soren. Enough said.]

Oh my. Ike listened EAGERLY. That worries me, somehow.

I love how you made Soren very Soren-like, even as a child. What a know-it-all-at six!

Kudos!
8/17/2007 c1 16Mistress DragonFlame
I think it would have been perfect to add, "And somewhere, elsewhere, Greil shuttered." Poor Ike's innocence...

Sweet story, though.
8/7/2007 c1 26AStormIsBrewing
Absolutely lovely.
8/1/2007 c1 Dying Sakura
AW! must-...stop-...self from-..glomping-Soren-and-...Ike...

I love the beginning part lol "birds and the bees", very, er, smooth... I love how Ike talks, too... Soren is such a smart lttle six-year-old! HA! I knew Soren was probably a year or two younger than Ike! Or umm... did you just guess? Oh well... that was suh a freakin' awesome story!
7/5/2007 c1 11RandomTopic
Aw, this was cute. I liked it. Especially how Ike talked. :3
6/29/2007 c1 36LittleLinor
*starts chuckling*

*tries to refraint eh urge to laugh really hard*

*fails*

*dies laughing*

That was amazing^^

We need more friendship fics, and I think you pictured little Soren perfectly.

And I can soo imagine Ike like that XD

Awesome... the last sentence was priceless too...

Poor Greil :p
6/27/2007 c1 9Sarah'sTwilight
this was good, i like the fact that it'sdone in the past instead of how they are at the end of the game. hope you do more like this as your writing is very well thought out.
6/12/2007 c1 Tolling
Aw...Its so cute...Good story!

-String
6/11/2007 c1 77Aquatic-Idealist
Cute, quite cute.
6/11/2007 c1 7Kuroda-chan
Ha ha, you did a great job with everyone's personalities, especially Ike's, in my opinion. XD Great story!
6/9/2007 c1 FlamingDoritos
Hahaha, that's AWESOME! The mental image of Greil's face was just a bit too funny...I nearly died laughing.
6/9/2007 c1 Yuulin
Afer reading this, I imagined how Soren must have looked as a child. And it was an adorable mental image. X3 This whole fic was so cute that it basically made my day. =D
6/9/2007 c1 44Mini Nephthys
Aww... Child!Ike and Soren are so adorable.