for Troll hunting

6/25/2007 c1 9Freebird87
That's funny. I loved how you called Alex Rodman Doogie Howser. Being charged for making Hawkeye kiss a fifteen year old girl. lol
6/17/2007 c1 Wild Hare
This is, honestly, one of the BEST DAMN STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! You are pure genius, and I love you to high heaven. I worship the ground under your feet! I HATE QUEENJUPITER! Long LIVE INDEMATT!
6/12/2007 c1 11Hawk-Hotlips
Here's a story for you;

GO to and go to the Original stories section (it's a MASH site). Next, look under rated 'R' and select 'The Grand Rapids O'Rielly' or something too that like. Read that and make it your next chapter. He makes queenjupiter seem like the goddess of fanfiction! (Btw: Queenjupiter is a troll, her stories aren't labeled 'parody'. This is the best story ever. Please take my request.
6/10/2007 c1 33trecebo
Well, IM, I'm up for troll hunting if you are the troll guide. And how bizarre is that story? Way odd.

*note* My teen/tween girls have had a riot reading your PPC for the A-Team, skipping the slash chappy, natch. ROFL would be accurate in their case.
6/10/2007 c1 klr9
This was so dumb. I mean wtf, what's wrong with her story. If you don't liek it don't read it! It that simple! You don't have to waste time writing some dumb story about something you don't like! Get over it! And it's not a parody and I'm not a troll! It was my genuine attempt at doing something I enjoy and I spiced up the characters a bit because they could use it. SO WHAT? Afterall it is FAN FICTION, IT'S FICTUAL! If it bothers you that much find a hobby or something geez.
6/10/2007 c1 2LongLiveRock