FanFiction.Net
for The Bartender

7/10/2007 c2 giff4088
I'm glad to see you decided to continue this. I like the idea of Wilson finding out and getting jealous. Any way you decide to take this story, I do hope you add at least one more chapter. Two...three... ;-) I can hope. Keep up the good work!
6/26/2007 c2 27Cody Saoyrn
"You're too smart to be straight; I know you are." = LOL A+

But seriously, you did a pretty good job of capturing House's personality, and the fic itself was very well written. The only problem I noticed was that the name 'Trevor' made me think of Tritter, which was kind of traumatizing, but whatever! And I think that, should you choose to continue this, something sexy should happen with Wilson. Interpret that however you wish.
6/22/2007 c2 5Starbee
Unlike my recent attack with flames and half-arsed constructive criticisms, this is a welcome change to the stupid, badly written and grammar-that-spurted-out-of-their-butts stories.

Good job!

Mm, smut.

And look! A happy face!

=D
6/16/2007 c2 Krystle3
yay! Thanks so much for the extra chapter. My only complaint is that i was hoping for more smut.
6/11/2007 c1 Krystle3
this was really good. I am going to echo what the other reviewers have said and say that you could so continue this.

On another note, it would be a good idea to put a slash warning in the header.
6/11/2007 c1 giff4088
Very interesting story. It would work well as a 1-shot, but I do hope you are going to continue it. Maybe with House going back to the bar and picking the guy up again. You could have Wilson find out about it and get jealous/disturbed/aroused, depending on the way you want to take the fic. I think it's a really good start, and you should please continue it.
6/11/2007 c1 Katie76842
it was really different from anything ive read and im interested to see where your going with this..