for Deadpan Love

11/17/2020 c15 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Loved this fic, thank you for writing it!
10/22/2020 c15 Miss Kaylee Potter
So awesome.
10/2/2020 c1 Guest
Goodness I love the team. The friendship is strong in these teens.
8/31/2020 c6 anon
such a sweet ending!
8/31/2020 c3 Anon
Gar really is sweet! well written characterization of him
8/31/2020 c1 Anon
hahaha that ending

really enjoying everyone's dynamics in here!
6/9/2020 c15 8Pentastic
This story was amazing! One of my favorites for the pairing!
4/25/2020 c15 4LilyTimbers
Just finished my second re-read, and wow, what a fantastic story! There is so much to say about how great this is!

Firstly, the characters were spot on. Their quirks, dialogue, reactions—everyone was perfectly in character.

I also loved how you wrote the group dynamics. Raven and Star’s girl talk, Robin and Cyborg’s side conversations, etc. Those little moments between characters were wonderful to read.

But by far, my favourite part about it was the realism of their relationship. Friends to lovers doesn’t happen overnight, and being in a relationship is messy. You portrayed all of their benchmark moments in a way that was genuine and believable.

I’m happy to see that you’re currently working on the sequel. I’m excited to catch up and be along for the ride! Thank you for writing this
4/6/2020 c15 FrostyChops
Huh, this was really cute and yet pleasantly mature. A solid sense of slice of life with some superhero shenanigans. Mike was a cool villain, a "bad guy" who wasn't a bad guy with simple powers and simple goals. Shockingly reasonable to be honest lol. All in all, a good read, nice work!
6/30/2019 c15 9ssjEasterBunny
Alrighty, there's a lot to unpack for the tail end of this story.

The characters continue to interact in a very organic way. You have a great ability to use words other than "said" and "asked" to make conversations flow with characters' actions. People are pretty in-character for the most part. It established credibility and buy-in from the reader-especially important since their romance progresses slowly and requires the reader to wait for delayed gratification.

I especially liked the way Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire reacted to Beast Boy and Raven's developing relationship. At times they mocked it, and at times they were perplexed. Those scenes always strengthened the relationships between those characters. I will say that it was sometimes apparent that you were favoring Beast Boy and Raven over the others. Small details gave that away. For example, you started referring to Beast Boy by "Garfield" and then "Gar" (and Raven became "Rae") but the others never became "Dick", "Koriand'r", and "Victor".

Mike remained perplexing to me. Did he represent some kind of plot force? He definitely had a distinct personality, and you went out of your way to paint him as a decent person despite the trouble he gave the Titans. Maybe he represents the idea that facing a challenge together is more important than overcoming it, and that a force that challenges you is not necessarily a bad thing. Kind of like the shape-shifting creature that the Titans chased in "Things Change".

I'm excited to read the sequel story. This is definitely motivating me to get back in the game!
6/3/2019 c15 ylsen
Me encantó. Esto fue absolutamente hermoso. La relación entre BB & Raven floreció un poco apresurado a mi parecer, aun que claro viviendo varios años juntos tuvo que facilitar las cosas... Me hubiera gustado ver esa charla que tuvieron en su primera cita, tengo curiosidad del que hablaron para armonizar el ambiente y que todo continuara. Pero todo me gustó. Gracias por escribir esta linda y romántica historia.
5/6/2019 c15 shanekg
cute
4/2/2019 c15 tomkatan
I should really be sleeping right now but I'm content in staying up late since it meant I could binge this. Great stuff really
3/9/2019 c15 Mr. Ursine
Top marks. Good story.
2/14/2019 c15 10JasonVUK
8D Oh wow!

From the moment this story began I loved it so much.

And now to see it end, it's like the end of an era for me which is kind of sad.

I love this story, and I'll definately read it over and over.

:-) Thank you so much for writing it.
520 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »