for Aladdin and Cassim

12/16/2018 c5 Guest
I wonder if, in the time since writing this, you've had the opportunity to see or learn about the Aladdin Broadway musical. It didn't exist at the time of you writing your story initially, but it reinstates a character who was written for the original film but ultimately cut - Aladdin's fellow street rat and best friend named Kassim. And, as if that wasn't enough, there's actually a trio of best friends. The other two are named Omar and Babkak (when I first saw your Babuk character, I wondered until seeing the date on your story whether it was possible that you had named him thus as an acknowledgment of the Babkak character.
Anyhow, I love the idea of Aladdin having a friend or two and actually began poking around this site after seeing the musical in the hopes of finding a tale or two about Omar, Babkak, and Kassim and their adventures with Aladdin. You may want to check them out on YouTube or someplace! Their song "High Adventure," originally written to underscore the final battle against Jafar back when the trio were still going to be in the story, is worthy of going down in history among the great Disney songs.
3/19/2010 c5 vocaloidfan1001
kewl hope next chapter comes
5/25/2009 c1 Ood Steve
Will there be more, Oto?

Good work.
5/20/2009 c1 8Dalek-Who
Look is all of your stories action going to be in song? Christ, is this a musical? Also isn't Cassim Alaadin's father? That is sort of weird in a Terminator sort of way.

Haha, you got DALEKowned!

Again.
11/26/2007 c5 27Hewy Toonmore
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
6/19/2007 c3 sheena
wow cool! good work!
6/17/2007 c3 Danny
You know, i'm not really one for these sort of fanfics, but this is actually very good. I give it 2 thumbs WAY, way up.