for Cavallon's Gold

7/6/2010 c1 71Chibimax
hehe great story! :D i've really enjoyed it
6/21/2010 c1 71BlackxValentine
"I hope it sinks."

LOL
3/20/2010 c1 24Aimless
I didn't know you wrote for A-Team! I just began watching the old series again on a new cable TV station and I'm enjoying every episode. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your fics. This was great and I could easily see it as an episode. Good job!

Would you consider re-working 'For Orphans Sake'? The formatting got lost and it's incredibly difficult to read - though I did read and love it!

Thanks for sharing the stories!
6/13/2004 c1 2Lady Phoenix Skywind
Awesome. Just like the show! Keep it up!
6/20/2001 c1 Meg the fierce lady not signed in
Awesome fic! I enjoyed it immensely!
12/19/2000 c1 sally
The only thing missing was a girl to fall for Face...loved the humor. :)
10/19/2000 c1 lynette
dude that was like an awsum story like the best dude u keep writing i wanna read more frum u mmmmmm k!
8/30/2000 c1 Erika Neck
A brilliant story, just like the A-Team episodes. I thought the characters were just like they are on TV, also the story was good, very exciting in parts, couldn't wait till I got to the end.
8/22/2000 c1 H.M
Excellent! That was a fantastic story, true to the characters and everything. I totally enjoyed it. It's just like the actual show. Nice job!
6/27/2000 c1 BoonDoggle
Very good job! Solid story, well written, and true to the guys personalities.

Please, pound out another one!
5/2/2000 c1 FACEFAN
COOL. YOU GOT THE CHARACTERS JUST RIGHT ALTHOUGH THERE WAS ALWAYS MORE INTERACTION BETWEEN HANNIBAL AND FACE. PLEASE RIGHT MORE I ENJOYED READING YOU R STYLE OF WRITING
4/24/2000 c1 Jess
Pretty good job. Plot was interesting and exciting and well tied together. All in all i enjoyed it very much.
4/11/2000 c1 Squeaky
Great story! Very true to the characters and the pace of the show. I really enjoyed it and better keep 'em coming.
4/11/2000 c1 L.A
All I can say is, COOL. Hope to see another story soon. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service