for Three Epic Loves

3/3/2016 c1 Rozy
Great story. I'm in love too.
2/12/2014 c1 locardxchange
Awwww!
1/1/2013 c1 1kaellynn
I love all of the character's reactions to meeting together: Angel's jealousy, Spike's loving acceptance, Oz's quiet worry, the children's excitement, it all feels very natural. I also liked the backstory for Willow, it's detailed enough that it could easily be expanded into its own fic but that doesn't need to be done in order to understand the journey that Buffy and Oz have taken.
I personally am not a Buffy/Angel fan, but if there were one criticism of this story, it's that Buffy gives Angel all of three sentences in her final speech and yet refers to him as an epic love. It feels like she should have expanded on her relationship with him more. But I happen to agree with the sentiments she expressed, so it's not even that big a deal, lol.
There is a nice calmness that surrounds Oz and Buffy, and I get the sense that both of them are relaxed and at peace. Love this story.
8/14/2008 c1 24Cornelialovecaleb
great story! I enjoyed it!
12/4/2007 c1 19Amydali86
AW I like.
9/23/2007 c1 Catlimere
After reading your Buffy/Ethan story, I had to check out your author page and see what else you'd written...here I found another great story. I have to admit I have a great fondness for the Buffy/Oz pairing, definitely not enough good stories out there either. I do love that Buffy and Oz reconnect in Rome and that their relationship builds from a reborn friendship to love to marriage. Love the twins and Buffy telling the story about how they got their names. Nice having Spike and Angel show up, getting to see Buffy finally, truly happy. I really liked the twins adopting the vampires as their uncles. Too bad about Willow losing it again, but I can see it happening and it fits the story well.

I do hope you'll write more. Love the stories you have posted.
8/10/2007 c1 14RedneckGal
That was... Absolutely fabulous! Loved it.
7/10/2007 c1 5KidSakura
Man I wish Oz broke with willow and went out with buffy in the tv show. This is a good story. good job.
6/13/2007 c1 2kimbclar
Wonderful! I love Buffy/Oz and there isn't enough of it out there. Keep up the excellent writing.