FanFiction.Net
for Symmetry

8/4/2007 c9 10LoVefan4ever
Yes, Yes, Yes, they finally found their way back to eachother! Although, I seem to be getting this feeling that Max just isn't going to let this go. Anyway, I love, love, love this fic! Keep up the awesome work! I love your writing!
8/4/2007 c9 Cyndi-rhyla
Wow! I love this chapter!

Please tell me this is the end of their "running" and a start of their relationship together. I dont know if I can take another round of them splitting. If thats where you're heading, I swear this chapter is going to be the story conclusion for me :)

Anyway, excellent chapter. Continue with the LoVe fluff.

Cheers!
8/4/2007 c9 miaz
Finally! Celebration is deff needed! Love this story and am so glad that Veronica finally did what she does best on her lack of a relationship with Logan-(not running!)- she takes action. The story is jumpy, but I love that since there isn't a wait to find out if Veronica actually arrives in 2 wks. Can't wait for the next(last?) update!
8/4/2007 c9 1enchantedlight
great chapter! update soon!
8/4/2007 c9 14AllisonSwan
finally
7/18/2007 c8 Early Morning Dawn
I thought duncan and laren were already married... *Is confused*
7/17/2007 c8 Cyndi-rhyla
Oh no! I cant believe Veronica slept with Duncan. I almost puke. Honestly, I dont really know what pairings you'll have in the end though I am crossing my fingers that its going to be LoVe.

This chapter really blows my mind and I feel bad for Logan, Lindsay and Max. From the look of things, V will undoubtedly flee...thats her MO.

Anyway, I dont like this chapter, its really out of character for V and Duncan.

Hope the next chapter is less controversial.
7/17/2007 c8 AllisonSwan
stupid duncan
7/17/2007 c8 10LoVefan4ever
No, no, no! Ugh! I can't believe that happened. I felt like she was cheating on Logan even though she is with Max. And Veronica can't make the safe choice, she'll never be happy. Anyway, did I tell you I love your story even though it's making me crazy! I'm sure I did, but I do LoVe it! Please update soon!
7/17/2007 c8 sophiefreak
I'm sorry to say this, but this chapter makes me unable to read this fic anymore-the Veronica sleeping with Duncan the night before his wedding thing-totally out of character and not just the Veronica on the show, but the Veronica in the early chapters of this fic. You're a great writer, but I don't like the plot of this fic-it makes me absolutely detest Veronica to the point where I don't want her anywhere near Logan anymore.
7/17/2007 c8 000000oooooo00000000
I'll be honest- I didn't like this chapter. I hated the Duncan thing, and I don't like that she's gonna choose Max. I think that the Duncan thing was really out of character for her, I don't think that she would do that.
7/17/2007 c8 GotChikinSoop
Ew! I can't believe V did it w/ Duncan! I wonder if leaving her panty behind is gonna get him & her in trouble. Update soon please.
7/17/2007 c8 ItsMeElla
this chapter broke my heart. Why oh why would she have sex with Duncan...especailly on the night before his wedding. Not cool.

Veronica needs to finally listen to her heart and go with Logan. Oviously he loves her and she loves him.
7/16/2007 c7 000000oooooo00000000
Really amazing chapter, but PLEASE tell me that Veronica doesn't marry Max, I REALLY don't want her to! It would be adorable if Logan did some huge, romantic gesture right before or during the wedding. Anyways, good chapter even though I hate Nicole (hahaha) and update soon.
7/16/2007 c7 1enchantedlight
great chapter! update soon!
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »