FanFiction.Net
for I am sorry, I love you

7/7/2015 c13 Hoshi
Continuacionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn onegaiiiiiiiii
10/16/2009 c12 10Aroara Moon
That is sweet Muraki is a Prick Pardon my French well he did say that he would turn Hisoka into a Incubus. i liked Muraki it is time for Revenge Mahahahahahahahahaha
3/11/2008 c13 4Destiny Writes
So latte... It's like 12:30 and I have to work tomorrow but I couldn't go to sleep until I finished the chapters...

Sorry bout the wordless review I is sleepy and love your story... g'night...

Dei-chan...
12/6/2007 c13 16Trans
WAH! I love your story! *glomps*

Poor Hisoka, but at least he has Tsuzuki. I can't wait for their relationship to start developing. They will help each other through I sure!

I really liked in part one, where Hisoka was being all obedient and Tsuzuki was having major angst. Only someone like Muraki would consider that a 'present'.

As for part two, the tension between our favorite couple just kept building! Also, were there some hints of tatari in there? Watari and Tatsumi seemed to be with each other a lot (potential I suppose).

Hiatus? NO! Well, I love you for what you've written so far, and maybe at some point you'll pick the story up again.
10/1/2007 c13 6SKIN READY
*SOBBING HOPELESSLY*

I want more!

Where's the nexst chapter!

This is SO INTERESTING!

I'M DYING OF SUSPENSE!
9/4/2007 c13 chris
this is interesting...please update soon...:
8/23/2007 c13 10BokuraNoLoveStyle
o wow this is really good i cant wait for the next chapter!
7/13/2007 c13 23Sailorlight22
(stumbles about in ecstatic cirles) Oh, yay, I love it! Great job, once again, I am SO amused by this.. And also, no, I don't mind you asking about my little visit to the doctor. I was there for some bloodwork, as a part of my ongoing cancer-testing, hence the long lapse in my own fic.

I sincerely appreciate your well-wishes, and your kind concern, this kind of thing is a bit... humbling at times, and sometimes it seems like nothing matters, you know?

But besides all that, keep it up, I'll be waiting eagerly to see where you go with this!

Thanks so much for sharing this super piece of work!
7/13/2007 c13 13Kaouri18
Aw... they're all being so nice to Hisoka. New clothng- that wasn't pink house- books, and we're still not done. Loved the chpater and can't wait til the next one!
7/12/2007 c13 7laustic
Hisoka's new outfit sounds great! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I want to know what surprise they have in store for Hisoka. Agan, you did a fantastic job on this chapter.
7/12/2007 c13 dut
LOL.. Its so amusing.. Hisoka is all frightened and nervous when he got up.. too much attention in one go i suspect ha ha.. so cute..
7/12/2007 c13 7catgrl106
lol! Yay! Presents for Hisoka! It's a good thing he didn't have to wear the choker, that would have looked a bit odd. I like the discription of the new outfit, it does sound like it would fit him well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/11/2007 c12 23Sailorlight22
aah, you have officially made my whole damn day! even though im sitting in the hospital with stuff poking me like crazy, my wonderful friend has allowed me to use their laptop, and i see the notify for this.. well, suffice it to say, i am elated!

but besides all that, thank you so much for updating, i love this, and i can't wait to get out of here and come down off these sedatives so that i can re read the whole thing while i wait for the next part!

great job, i really liked hisoka's little 'attitude fit', the line about the blanket has killed me, lol
7/11/2007 c12 7laustic
I'm glad that the incubus is gone! And yay! Tsuzuki is planning to have Hisoka and him move in together. That would be great. I felt so bad for Tsuzuki when he told Hisoka he was wrong about him being human. That was rather sad. Still I love the line that Tsuzuki and Hisoka were good for each other. That is such a true statement.
7/11/2007 c12 dut
They are moving in together yay! I am excited to where this is leading. Hey.. since the curse is lifted, will we have a chance to see Hisoka's power progress? Improved telepathy and psychic powers? Ability to use better spiritual power?

The boy never had a spirit guardian or some kind of GF thingy to summon in a fight like Tsuzuki. That guy had 12! (i think).. I have always wondered what happened if Hisoka actually manage to get some powerful demon to submit to him. LOL

Somehow i just suddenly picture Hisoka with a demonic looking Scythe. He does know martial arts after all but the only time i saw him making use of his kendo skills was with Oriya. LOL sorry for the babling
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »