for Last request

7/10 c1 Lady
Cual era su ultima peticion? DIos! x_x porfavor actualiza pronto
4/30/2018 c1 43Alis Volat Propris
There probably needs to be another chapter to this :)
1/10/2017 c1 5SheWolfMedjai
Please continue! I need to know what this request was!
10/15/2012 c1 1LordMortem
have u ever updated this?u should its reeeaaall gggooodddd.
4/4/2011 c1 klv
I am extremely curious about this last request. It sure would be nice to see another chapter, but it seems to have been quite a while. Still, I really want to know what happens next.
11/9/2010 c1 pinaydilag
This is a well-developed story that definitely needs a sequel.
9/1/2008 c1 7Exodya
My, my, my... what was Tokio-hime's last request?

I just adore this pairing! o^.^O

It's been a long time since you uploaded this chapter... so, you are not going to upload another one, right? =/

Too bad, anyway, I was a good start!
5/25/2008 c1 12cheraichan
O, I love non-cannon couples! Where is the next chapter? I hope you will continue this even though it has almost been a year since you wrote this. Can't wait to see what happens next.
9/7/2007 c1 12mandella-sama
I loved it and I can't wait for more.

-Stephanie
8/4/2007 c1 frogflower
what was her last request? i like saitou and misao stories.
7/5/2007 c1 2Meow-Mix-91
Hahahahhaa, loved the beginning where she totally knocks that guy on his butt! Hmm, very interesting beginning.
7/1/2007 c1 34vastare
This really sounds promising. I like the way you portray Misao's thoughts. It's just like the little weasel. It was really amusing.

As for your writing style, it's really enjoyable and I had a good time reading the first chapter. I can't wait to read more. Good luck with the rest of the story and keep up the great work. ^_^
6/19/2007 c1 8ChildlikeEmpress
omg! tokio wants her to marry saito! (lol I think...that's my guess anyways.) ;D Update soon! I want to read more. ^_^
6/16/2007 c1 46Ralf Jones
Nice!

Awesome chapter!, I hope you update soon.
6/15/2007 c1 nannon
cool so far. can't wait for more.