for Fear and Loathing

4/16/2014 c1 Kaleidoscope-Tea
Wow! The feelings here are amazing and I would love for u to continue this, like Harry or another teacher asking him about it!? Ease!
3/17/2014 c1 Guest
MOAR
3/17/2014 c1 Guest
-two-shot two-shot two-shot-
3/16/2014 c1 Guest
This is amazing! I really enjoy this perspective on Severus' bogart and this is the best by far, in fact, it is my knew personal belief. I would really really REALLY like a sequel, perhaps Lupin/Minerva/Molly W./Harry stumbling in and making Snape explain what that was about (preferably Lupin). Amazing work!
11/28/2008 c1 3MelyssaBlack
I love this! It's well written, it's an intriguing plot and it has Snape in it. Everything that a great fanfic needs! Good work :]
5/2/2008 c1 2Blade Shine
*aplauds* i love it
7/11/2007 c1 7Mother of Tears
Fantastic! I never thought of that twist. Great story!
6/16/2007 c1 7Malfoy's Kitten
Aw
6/15/2007 c1 daskjddsgafsd
Wow... I didn't entirely understand what was going on as I read it, but I really like it!
6/15/2007 c1 36BuckeyeBelle
This is a great character study and a very, very nice short story. Highly effective use of 580 words. I really envy people who can write short stories well. I think you've really captured the two great traumatic episodes that shaped young Severus' life. (Pity Dumbledore couldn't have been as perceptive...) Well done.
6/15/2007 c1 Julie
I thought it was really neat and a neat way to tie it into the third book and give a bit more of a deeper reason to the hatred Snape has for Lupin.

I'm not much of a writer so I can't really give CC but I can tell you thought I thought it was good and really neat.
6/15/2007 c1 16mildetryth
Wow! What a story! From safety to fear... Awesome!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service