for Scattered Dreams

11/22/2008 c5 JovialShogun
This is a very interesting, and quite confusing story... i am amazed that you can keep it all straight in your head. That's impressive.
11/13/2008 c5 5Kiyoshi Shichiro
Everything is so intriquing, I don't know what I want to know first! At first I was worried that Fox Naruto would be fully controlled by the Kyuubi, but it was mentioned that Fox Naruto was still very brash and idiotic. Whatever, I'm sure Naruto can handle the brashness.

Just what could anyone, where Tsu-chan is, know about her situation? That little thing has my synapses firing at a rapid pace.
8/22/2008 c4 Draklin
i really like this story, keep updating!
8/21/2008 c4 23Tama Saga
Hmm...I think I get it, they were sent to alternate universes, but they all didn't end up in one universe.
8/4/2008 c4 1kabata4life
Sorry didn't review earlier. Been busy. It seems they are all in different timelines. Curious what type of impact they will have on each timeline. Still enjoying your story and hope to see more soon.

K4L
8/2/2008 c4 5Kiyoshi Shichiro
Kushina's part had me wondering whether or not she was going to be the one Minato fell in love with; grandfather and granddaughter! EW! I'm glad to see that's not so. It's still so hard to see what this is all about, but that can be a good thing as long as everything pulls together. I have faith in you though, and you definetly have me interested. Don't worry about everyone else; I care and that's all you need. :)
5/7/2008 c2 1kabata4life
Stumbled across your story. Enjoying it very much. Intresting ideas you have for a plot. Also read your other story as well. Looking foward to see how this story develops. Keep up the good work. Hope to see a new chapter soon.

K4L
4/12/2008 c2 2gof22
Good second chapter. I really liked it. Will Sakura teach her youger self to respect Naruto? Also if the younger Naruto was to marry Hinata or another woman will the older Sakura end up not being married to Naruto in the future?
3/21/2008 c2 23Tama Saga
I've been meaning to get around to this, but I've been busy.

Anyway, I liked the previous chapter more. I think it's because she's fitting in far too well in this chapter.

If anything, I'd suggest heightening the chapter and pushing the plot forward by doing some foreshadowing. Like a shadowy figure lamenting about a failed plan. Or maybe a pair of characters who were staring at the scene with a small bit of anger.

Or maybe you can make Sakura cooler and more guarded towards Kakashi...if that fits in with your previous two stories.

Because right now everything seems to be coming together, not falling apart. And your story has just started. That's the time when you're trying to pull in the readers.
3/16/2008 c2 Ower
Now this is really interesting. Really hope you will have the next chap out i a shorter period than this one. I really want to read more.
3/15/2008 c2 5Lord Cain55
This is weird.

Why did the older Sakura not want Tsunade to teach the younger Sakura?
12/6/2007 c1 Ower
sound interesting? are you going to continue?
6/21/2007 c1 1Kitsune Kit
That rocked!
6/15/2007 c1 5Kiyoshi Shichiro
Very good beginning and all around good writing. When someone tries to rewrite the storyline I become a bit wary, but this seems to have potential. I look forward to seeing more. By the way, big fan of the "Dream" universe.
6/15/2007 c1 23Tama Saga
Hahahaha, oh yay! I love these sort of time traveling stories. So hard to do, but when they work they're awesome! Show me what'cha got!