for Second Dawn

7/15/2015 c2 Gamoora
I know it's been eight years, but I really enjoyed this reading it and would love to see more if you're ever so inclined. I like this version of William, and I wonder what happened to Elizabeth. And Isobel is growing on me. It's a great start!
5/10/2008 c2 100-Daizy-00
Wow amazing, except for the fact that Elizabeth is dieing. Maybe if she is dieing from a broken/lonely heart then her son can relesase his father and everything will be good again? lol. Oh ya and in the last chapter you said Elizabeth raised her son in Port Royale but in the after credits she is standing on the island with her son, so I think she really is supposed to stay on the island to guard his heart like the myth goes.
5/10/2008 c1 00-Daizy-00
Great job! Very detailed and well written.I look forward to reading the next chapter and many more after that.
11/20/2007 c2 154don't-look-for-me5
Totally cool!
11/18/2007 c1 don't-look-for-me5
Tottaly awsome! I luv it!
7/25/2007 c2 MysticDragonfly
Love it! Love it! Love it!

Please update soon!
6/25/2007 c2 44Leah Naberrie
Isobel is an interesting character. She's like a white Tia Dalma.
6/22/2007 c2 13acacia59601
I want more info in this Isobel... Update soon!
6/21/2007 c1 Kira2667
this is a good start, youve got a good plot and the makings of a potentially good story, please write another chapter and see how it goes, id really like that and a bunch of other people that are probably too lazy to review would too
6/19/2007 c1 Bookworm13
Could you please update? I like stories about their kids and there aren't that many about sons, just daughters, which is vaguely boring. But I like this story so far.
6/18/2007 c1 acacia59601
Interesting start! I like what I see, so update soon!
6/18/2007 c1 44Leah Naberrie
Fascinating. I love the fact that Will I isn't enamoured with his father. I'm assuming that in this story, the Curse of the Captain of the Dutchman did not break after ten years and Will has been the Captain all this while.
6/17/2007 c1 21SD
I'm very impressed so far. Your writing is very good, and the story is compelling already. I added it to my story alert, so hopefully I'll get an email soon for the next chapter.
6/17/2007 c1 Azu Vyra
Normally I avoid fics that involve a main character's child like the plague, so I was pleasantly surprised with yours, seeing that it was good. Like, really, really good. All of the character's are portrayed realistically (which is something that usually irks me when done incorrectly,) and are really likeable. Don't worry about the whole timeframe thing, the movies themselves probably have more anachronisms and inaccuracies than that. =P

(Apologies if this review sounds too formal, but I just finished writing a pile of essays and now bleh my head's all asplodey.) XD
6/16/2007 c1 ohiowriter
Well, I'll just have to see what kind of adventure this chap will have in the wake of his parents.
16 Page 1 2 Next »