for Last Night Alone

10/11/2013 c1 3berry5tz
Thank you. This story was so sweet. I generally like the sweet stuff over the lemons pretty much any day! Lol
7/24/2009 c1 StarAngle18
AW...so cute and sweet... I brought tears to my eyes... you are doing a great job... Keep it up...
1/28/2009 c1 1Kagollie
KAWAII! that was too cute!
11/21/2008 c1 Tobifangirl
kawaii!hm...
6/9/2008 c1 15Shimaki-33
OMG that was so kiwaii!

and so sweet loved the Sakura bashing that b!tch deserved it :(

I loved the last line so much!
1/8/2008 c1 1Musette The Vampire
aww!SAKURA YOU WHORE!DON'T EVER TALK TO MY NARU-KUN LIKE THAT!WTF IS WRONG WITH U!HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EVER LASTING MIND!-mumbling...stupid unloved big foreheaded crack whore...sorry lost my cool there for a sec.i loved the sappy ending!its so CUTE!
9/14/2007 c1 RikuTakahashi
sasuke smile? never although it was a sweet story 'exceeds expectations' mi compadre
9/10/2007 c1 29xrosepetalsx
YAY! I SO LOVED THIS ONE! It was really really really really really really really really really really really really really GOD!Ok,sorry,I'm ok...
7/3/2007 c1 Mikala Roushe
D: u made poor naru cry again sakura should get beat upside the head with a blunt medal rod but thats just my opinion anyway i was babbling sry great storie ^^
6/28/2007 c1 68May Eve
aw! another sweet story! i luv your stuff, it's all so touching and well written. plus all of your stories have good messages! ^^
6/22/2007 c1 One With No Name-OWNN
how sweet!
6/22/2007 c1 Bloo Kid
sasuke = angel ... yeah right ::) XD

nice story , anyway ... oh , can i kick sakura's butt ? muahahaha
6/18/2007 c1 defunctaccount0000000001
awwe. Such a cute yaoi. I feel bad for poor Naruto though.
6/17/2007 c1 BryanContreras1
wow i loved it i think sasu/naru stories are cool it was kind of heart warming lol but great job on the fic make more naru/sasu
6/17/2007 c1 Ando Angel from heven