for Of Mongrels and Raisin Bread

5/8/2019 c1 Guest
Awwww, this is so cute and wholesome! I love the quiet domesticity of it. The Norribeth banter is top-notch and Bandit is too cute! 10/10 fluff would read again
2/3/2018 c1 Erza Inu Hyuga
I love these two... He loves her and tries his best for her. I know she loves Will, but its still heart breaking
4/18/2017 c1 8Ditte3
I love your story so much! It is so well written. Ithe would have been good to watch it. I giggled while reading the scene with the dog. Your lovely story warmed my heart.
10/28/2016 c1 11littlemsstrawberry
Love it
5/8/2016 c1 126meldahlie
Ahhh... :)
I've always been sorry for Norrington; this is great to find!
4/5/2016 c1 22levi97100
I must say, I adore this story. It was so well written and put together. The comedy was perfect I laughed quite hard, more then a few times at your humor. The characters were true to the movies versions of them. I know this is a rather old piece, but if you could make more like it, I would be very happy and pleased.
7/16/2015 c1 Becky
This is great! Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work.
2/9/2014 c1 feathers
...dawwwwwwh.

No, wait, let me try that again. Dawwwwh!. :D
Ok, got it.
7/2/2013 c1 3a.brief.dalliance
I read this years and years ago and only stumbled across it again just now. Every time I read this story it seems to get better and better, the emotion and subtle changes in emotions of the characters is amazing! Great job!
3/26/2013 c1 pixie
sweetheart. that was amazing!
10/13/2011 c1 Bblvr
Omg! This story was soooo cute! LOVED it!;)
8/17/2011 c1 25Owlkin
Norribeth stories make me happy :) AND one with a dog, you can't beat that. Will's presence offends me, he has no substance just a effeminate pretty face. James however :)
3/15/2011 c1 9veils
Really quite loved this. You perfectly captured James and Elizabeth in this, and managed to make the scenario of them married completely realistic. Utter perfection.
5/7/2010 c1 Elliesmeow
Very nice. And very real. Glad they both got their happy ending at last.

-Ellie
9/14/2009 c1 1Ammitt
What a joy this was to read. The image of them walking hand in hand, and the brown mutt...
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »