for Of Mongrels and Raisin Bread

7/28/2007 c1 emptyaccount2011
A delight to read! I loved every word of this story- you made James have a real human side to him in this tale of yours. The dog was a delightful new character; thought I probably would have named him Jack because of his behavior!
7/16/2007 c1 4heartnut
Oh, so pretty! I love this fic like no other. Bandit is cute beyond measure, and your dialogue is wonderful! Nicely described, and totally worthy of a fixit!fic title. Thank you for writing such a lovely story!
7/15/2007 c1 29Sachita
Oh- so cute.

Really. I loved it!

It was great to see the stiffness first, then the light-hearted

banter between them- and I love the dog! (-;

Wonderful job!

~Sachita~
7/10/2007 c1 1the.prodigal.daughter
Oh this was soo sweet! Great job!
6/28/2007 c1 Verity Kindle
Yeah! A little more realistic take on Norriebeth- it's not all passionate kisses- sometimes it's just getting used to someone until you can't do without them. I like it!
6/28/2007 c1 2CindyVortex9
Aw... That's very cute, and very well written! You should do more like these!
6/26/2007 c1 1InWaterInLove
One word - fabolous ! ;)
6/25/2007 c1 2hehe. Boom
aw I like this story!
6/24/2007 c1 13DreamFlight
Aw... such a cute story! I loved it. I can just see James all stiff and proper and then melting just for an excited puppy. :D
6/24/2007 c1 1HecateTriformis
That was so cute. James, the puppy, even Elizabeth in a way. After the first couple of paragraphs of being mean. Very well done.
6/22/2007 c1 2grasshopperon
Oh! I love this! It is really nicely written and the tension between Elizabeth and Norrington is fantastic. I love how happy the end is and how subtly their romance was drawn out. My favorite part is when they start teasing each other and it starts a little awkward with neither really knowing how far to take it and then ends up flowing easy between them. Really beautifully down in its subtleness and I positively adore Norrington. I love it!
6/21/2007 c1 7P'tfami
Nice Norr-Lizzy fic. The tangible tension between the characters esp. Norrington's was captured well.
6/20/2007 c1 Music Box
This is good. I need non-angsty Norribeth. It was written a lot better than some I've run into. Norrington was in character. Elizabeth wasn't, exactly, but that's the only way to get a good Norribeth, I suppose.

Write more!
6/19/2007 c1 48FantasyEmpress
THat was great!
6/18/2007 c1 AL
I rather enjoyed this story. Very well written and romantic in a humorous way.

Keep going, I enjoy your writings.
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »