for Safety

1/2/2012 c1 It's-Kind-Of-A-Long-Story
I've never given thought about how Bill, Charlie and Percy were affected by the first war...It's always been about Fred, George, Ron and Ginny but this made me think...It really shows why Percy turned out the way he was...All in all, a great job :)
3/19/2009 c1 2Ravenpuff
Well that's a touch scary. Poor Percy. I've never considered before how the older Weasley boys were effected by the war. I suppose there's quite a lot of room for the imagination, regarding the first war with Voldemort.

This is a good piece of speculation since just as it would fit that Percy would come out of this a sollemn child with an instinctive respect for the rules, the twins could have been encouraged to be a bit more raucous as their playful spirits would be welcome healers to the family. It's the greatest consolation here - at least Molly has Gred and Forge on the way.
6/20/2007 c1 16mildetryth
Bit short, but damn good!
6/20/2007 c1 2Zoran
*sniff sniff* Very sad but beautiful. really good KEEP IT UP
6/20/2007 c1 28duj
Nice to see a bit of Percy backstory that helps explain why he's such a rule-keeper in a family of rule-breakers. Just old enough to learn silence, too young to understand. The only bit I might change is the word "sedated", which is a bit above normal language development for his age at the time and which IMO is a little too formal for the grown-ups to have used routinely enough for him to have learned it.
6/19/2007 c1 7DeadlyCreative
this is good.
6/19/2007 c1 15Persephone Oswald Oleesen
Aw, that was kind of sad. I'm glad you didn't have Percy acting like an arrogant prat like he does in the books. Ah well. Good job on it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service