FanFiction.Net
for Lunar Moth

7/4/2012 c3 21Psycho Tangerine
This is a good story. I like how there is danger in the cure for Billy (using the highest level) and that he has to be cured before they can destroy Lunestria. You should start a new paragraph whenever someone different speaks.
6/24/2008 c1 7Rebellious Faerie
This is really good. I normally don't read Power Ranger fics (I mostly stick to the fantasy stuff) but this is very well written. I really (underline, bold and italic that word) like this and can't wait for another chapter. :)
4/23/2008 c3 16Morphin' in
Cool idea.I love the new monster btw!
4/16/2008 c3 6sailoratomic
I like it! Thought for sure that Rita was going to suceed but the Rangers won in the end.
2/17/2008 c1 8red neo ranger
THANKS FOR REVIEWING TO MY STORY AND I LIKE YOUR STORY MAN IT GREAT
2/2/2008 c3 35Knightwood
Enjoying the fic so far. Keep up the good work.
1/18/2008 c3 123PinkRangerV
I like the plotline! It's kind of confusing, though. You haven't gotten the paragraphing quite right. Every time someone speaks or you switch focus, you need to paragraph there. Otherwise, it's brillant!
12/20/2007 c3 14historian
This had a good plot, but there are a few flaws in the execution.

First off, this seems to take place in Season 1 (i.e. versus Rita), yet we have the White Ranger, who in canon didn't show up until mid-Season 2. Why the discrepancy?

Second, the verb tense keeps changing from present to past. That kind of threw me off pace reading it.

Finally, you have paragraphs with multiple speakers talking in them. It's always been my understanding that a new paragraph should be started each time a new person starts talking.

Please don't take this as a flame; I'm just trying to help. Good luck in future endeavors!
12/10/2007 c3 2BoukenGreen
NICE
10/16/2007 c3 3roc da mic
You hooked it up. i wish you good luck as you go.
8/22/2007 c1 1Pscyho Crimson
Very good. I like it.
8/15/2007 c3 5fire dragonheart
Not bad
8/15/2007 c3 29Destiny45
Good plot! Very action-packed. I would mayb think about using smaller paragraphs though to help the reader's eye be able to move through the story more comfortably.
7/11/2007 c3 17general-joseph-dickson
You read mine so I figure Id read yours. Nice Job.
7/4/2007 c3 12PurpleLeopard
It's perfect I'm glad you wrote
17 Page 1 2 Next »