for Fist of the Moon

7/7 c12 40deathgeonous
I decided to reread some of my favorite Ranma fics again. See what boredom does to you? Anyways, this one was actually the first one I reread. Read into that what you will. Still, you wrote an excellent fic here, so thank you ever so much for writing it, and goodbye for now.
2/22 c8 Y2Ranma
When Usagi turns back instead of Ranma just turning, given you already established that they like-like each other, this should have happened

Ranma turns which causes Nabiki to nudge Akane and points to Ranma who is wiping blood from her nose, “Wow never thought I would see that happen” Akane whispered to Nabiki who nodded then said “maybe Moon fixed more then the nekoken?”
2/22 c6 Guest
Why is Mamoru called “Damn Kodachi wannabe” when it’s Kuno that tosses Roses?
8/13/2020 c12 Shadowstorm-Vash
Unnecessary Mamoru bashing again.
8/11/2020 c6 Shadowstorm-Vash
Everyone was so immature and out of character at the end of the chapter I had to skip it to avoid losing brain cells. Same with earlier in the chapter during the break up scene.
1/17/2020 c18 1setokayba2n
I guess that the outer Senshi and Happosai are not important in the story and there will be no sequel?

Leaving that aside, good fic, I liked it
7/5/2019 c18 NegaDruid
Aaah, that was one of the better Ranma/Sailor Moon fanfics I've ever read. Very satisfying! Especially the ending! So deeply enjoyable! Thank you for writing it!
4/14/2019 c1 1Destrark
Okay, my main problem with this is why hasn't Nodoka chopped his head off yet for quite blatantly not being a 'manly-man'. If you'd written a resolution in this chapter about that then it would be fine. Otherwise I hope that confrontation comes extremely soon. Because it would definitely be a shorter period than 3 months for Ranma and Nodoka to see each other and Nodoka to get a hint at whats happening unless Ranma is hiding it from her.
7/9/2017 c1 Hishin Trueflame
I know its an old fic and all that but the more i read the more i thought "Who are these people?" cause they sure as hell are not the cast of Ranma 1/2, I agree that Ranma does enjoy being a girl often but what i saw here is not balance, its overcompensating.
So because Ranma is extremely male as a guy she should be extremely girly as a girl? I cannot agree with that.
By the way, the reason he's a jerk most of the time has nothing to do with his gender but with the way Genma trained him for his entire early life, since before he can remember, he's been trained to make opponents furious by insulting them in a fight.
If since before you were little you'd have been trained to insult people at the drop of an hat, i assure you would be just as much of a jerk as Ranma is, gender has literally nothing to do with it.
11/21/2016 c5 The Prophet Of Lies
I liked the way it started but I am having an issue with the ranma crew no one important is the same. Ranma even locked as a girl is perfectly lady like and never goes cocky not even going over the rest but it was a good read.
9/25/2016 c17 4SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron
How far can Pluto be trusted? Last chapter rang a number of alarm bells, when Endymion was confirmed to have a relationship with Pluto. MangaPluto had a very much unrequited love for King Endymion. To what extent has Pluto's meddling been for the greater good vs her own selfish interests? We have only her word to go on in regards to the original timeline. Did she see Endymion as a reward for her millennia of service and acted to eradicate his relationship with Serenity, justifying it by other factors that may not have been as bad as she claims? We have no alternate evidence for any of what she says. I definitely find it rather fishy whenever Setsuna meddles with time because she's NOT supposed to do that in the original canon and especially if we only have her word to go on. I love Pluto as a character but nobody would trust one person with that kind of power.
3/16/2016 c3 tacaloking
this was one of the first storys i read i think i came across it a year or so after you finished writing this i reread this so many times i lost track i think this was the first story i read that had ranma locked in his curse form i also read am i smart i love both storys and i love them every time i read them it brings me back to my teen years and how fanfiction was one of the few things in my life at the time and this story i enjoyed reading allot in my teens and even the i have read hundreds of fanfiction i still find myself going back to this around once a year
12/31/2015 c1 Guest
Why is it homophobic to get distressed at the thought of kissing someone of the same sex in a romantic way? Would it be heterophobic for a gay person to react that way to kissing someone of the opposite sex romantically? Of course not. We would recognize it as unfair to put them in that situation, to try to make them do something that runs counter to who they are. It doesn't mean the person is prejudiced; it just means they're human.
12/18/2015 c14 deanron
11/21/2015 c1 40deathgeonous
I decided to reread some old Ranma favorites, like this one. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
515 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »