FanFiction.Net
for A World of Darkness Book I

3/14/2008 c18 18XinnLajgin
Great story. I loved how you mixed in some of the real facts with what is fiction. It makes of compelling story and I hope to see more of it soon. I know what you mean about lack of sleep it does kinda put a damper on the creative process. My next chapter in my fic the four horsemen took three large coffees and two shots of expresso to write. I had the ideas stuck in my head and it wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote them tired or not. Anyway good chappie and looking forward to seeing more.

-Rei
3/14/2008 c18 ancary
Hi again!

I´ve liked specially the trip in the car, Jeff´s memories about Glen and Mark in the beginning, and the litle confidences from the past.

The ending has surprised me, but its not the first time it happens in your story then and i´ve never felt dissapointed later.

I even want to ask you lot of questions about whats going to happen but i guess i´ll wait lol and honestly, its been a while since last time i cared so much about a story.

Best regards
3/6/2008 c17 1Isilofthedark
Man I love the fact you update quick, would go nuts if you didn't. Awesome job as always, once again I find self feeling bad for Glen and Mark again. hehep nice brther bonding between the Hardys, skittles :P Nice touch in the end with between Glen, Mark, Batista and Orton. I could seriously see Taker and Glen saying that, I bet Batista and Orton wet themselves =)

Can wait for more, still really intreged and curious about Jeff and his conntectin between Taker. keep up the awesome work!
3/2/2008 c16 ancary
Okay, i thought i was going to miss much more Glen-Mark interaction. But you´ve got me with this chapter. I already liked Jeff-s presence, but i love how you´ve portraited another wrestlers in this one. Maybe because what i read about them sounds very similar with the image i had previously, like from Matt, for example.

This story is becoming more a study of characters and their reflexions, thoughts and i love that. I enjoyed a lot the action, but i think story wins when you focus in the wrestlers, really. And of course, waiting to hear fom Glen and Mark!
2/24/2008 c14 Isilofthedark
Finally my computer has allowed me to review! I love were this is going and I wont lie that I am excited jeff has a bigger part :-P Now I am very curious as to what makes Jeff so special. Shame on you for leaving it at such a cliffie, now I am dying to know what is going on with Jeff, hopefully he can help the Brothers of Destruction in their current predicament. Greay job and update soon please!
2/24/2008 c14 ancary
I cant say im not surprised about the last two chapters. Introducing another wrestlers, and specially Jeff Hardy has been something i wasnt expecting, but its a nice twist and it gives you much more opportunities, though.

I like Jeff Hardy. Indeed, i "discovered" the Hardys thanks to the whole storyline of BoD. Then, i noticed there were another couple of brothers..just they happened to be real lol

For some reason, i only stick with Jeff through the years and he´s one of my faves, but he comes after Kane and Taker.

But of course, im hoping for much more Kane and Taker talks, whatever you´ve got for them.
2/23/2008 c14 96TheVampireLucinda
This is so cool! I love this story! Let the Muses flow, baby! ^_^
2/20/2008 c13 pinktiff1989
Wow! Great chapter. Whats up with Jeff? I can't wait till the next chapter.
2/19/2008 c12 pinktiff1989
Another great chapter. It was so cute to see them acting like real brothers.
2/18/2008 c12 TheVampireLucinda
Haha, this is a really cute chapter... And don't worry about how the story is going-it's going fine as far as I'm concerned! I love it!
2/17/2008 c12 lpili13
Hello!

I discovered your story with the update of chapter 11. I use to come and check the stories, but i dont read often. I guess its because my fave wrestlers: Kane and Undertaker arent main characters often. Then, i found yours. Usually, i dont like AU.

I love to hear about backstage stories, how they met or if they´re friends...but i changed my mind when i started A world of darkness. Its a very well written story, a good plot and so many questions. Personally, i love how you write the interaction btw Kane and Taker, the dialogues and their memories. The part when Stephanie remembers the attitude of Taker towards Kane..the "longing" in his look as you say maybe its my fave part.

I wanted to say congrats for your story. I´ve added it to my story alert, because i want to know where you´re taking us :)

Best regards
2/14/2008 c11 1Isilofthedark
I FINALLY have time to review, woot! so sorry I have been lagging but I promise I have been reading and I'm very happy. you can make your chapters as long as you want, I love the emotion you get across and all the detail is amazing. I feel so bad for Mark, Glen is being a good brother comforting him and all. Why does it not suprise me that Vince wants to exploit them *sighs* always thinking about money. Please update soon and I promise I will review as soon as I can, scouts honnor!
2/13/2008 c11 pinktiff1989
Great chapter. I don't think it was to long at all.
1/23/2008 c9 pinktiff1989
Another great chapter! Good Work!
1/21/2008 c8 96TheVampireLucinda
Ah... Coming back from Break and seeing a new Chapter of this story up was quite the pleasant surprise! Excellent story you have here, I really like it!
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »