for A World of Darkness Book I

1/21/2008 c8 pinktiff1989
great chapter! Can't wait for more.
11/17/2007 c7 Lucinda
This story is excellent... When you get time, please finish! I... I want to know how it ends.
6/27/2007 c1 willowbunny
Great story keep it up! Look forward to more chapters!
6/27/2007 c2 8Blackstar1979
you made me tear up after reading this. I am not an overly emotional person i am very detatched fropm it in fact but you made me almost start crying.keep it coming.

NOte I found a few places where i think you were typing faster than the words would but it is fine like it is.
6/27/2007 c1 Blackstar1979
Would you please stop say you are not a writer . in Writing either you got it or you don't and sister you got it you just had not known it. This is a good lead in I have to read more. As far as Reading errors i did not see any. Are veryeasy to read. I read slightly aloud. so nope you are good. You are one of the few authors that i don't start reading and then are like huh waitt i'm lost. Keep it coming.
6/22/2007 c2 Isil
Man am I glad you are a fast updater (I know it is not a word but so what :P) The emotion in this chapter was great. It even go me sad and depressed just thinking about Eddie. Keep up the good work and update soon.
6/20/2007 c1 Isil
Wow you are evil!I don't know what you are talking about, saying you are not a good writer, you could have fooled me. Poor Taker! I can't waint to ind out who took the Urn and why they wanted i in the first place. Please update soon!
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6