for Genuine Fake

8/7/2012 c1 33TheTinyestOne
Also good
11/15/2011 c1 yay
"Who... Who are you?"

They gaped at him. Each pair of eyes were as wide as saucers. After all that had happened, those words still flowed from his mouth? After the years he'd had to go on probation from his first Ordeal, this... this... disaster happened again?

"Gotcha."

He got me too.
1/12/2009 c1 10Ally-Marty
Fabulous! I love this story! The drama is very convincing - your words sucked me in and held me in my chair until the end. Great work! :D
9/3/2007 c1 16phantom and potter Obsession
squee. Joren the reformed has to fight the original Joren the s*!
2/10/2007 c1 Chorus girl 24601
I can't wait for the final part!
7/20/2005 c1 3Jjinks
I definatly like this one the best so far. I must say I didn't realize at first that I was holding me breath during the scene when Joren was in the chamber. I was a little nervous.
6/19/2004 c1 hawaiikel
aw! im so happy! he passed! he passed! and it was true sulia-style to have the original joren make that comment about suicide wen he was dying lol
10/11/2002 c1 MysticMoonEmpress
hey there! Loved it! I can't wait for the next sequel or chapter. I kinda wish Joren was a bit more confident..sorta like his old self. But other than that, it was really good!
10/8/2002 c1 38Venus Smurf
Wonderfully done. Quite graceful, actually. I'm very impressed.
8/8/2002 c1 2randominanities
I have never read the other parts but I really liked this. It was very... thought provoking. Can't wait to read the 4th part.
2/26/2002 c1 umm
GAHHH! This is sooo good! Poor Jorry baby! *sniffles* Ack! I would, once again, do the typically long umm... review but I must vamoos! (leave umm... style) Gilmore Girls and Smallville await me! *flies off to the TV, crash lands and smacks into the wall*
9/3/2001 c1 2pixie1
OOOH! I am so in love with this quartet! I've added it to my favourites. Gods, I *love* what you've done with Joren. :)
8/21/2001 c1 6Gaia Storm
Ok. Must go read the last bit now...
8/10/2001 c1 Jewel
This was pretty good, I don't really care for all the gore and such, but I think it was necessary here. I appreciated Joren making a joke after all that serious yuckiness in the chamber, it really helped to lighten the mood by the end! I'm gonna go read the 4th part now. Tootles! ~Jewel
7/25/2001 c1 Lady
You know I'm really getting attached to this little quartet of yours. What's the official name? I know they all have individual titles, but when they're all together what's it going to be called? Write more, write fast (woah, I'm original no aren't I?) And happy writing of course! ^_~
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »