for What Dreams are Made of

3/7 c14 61Epeefencer
Sorry, I can't see the brothers torturing Harry as they know that Ginny will have their hides once she finds out and she would find out because there is no way that Harry would be able to keep it from her. Once she found out their bits would be toast. Just saying.
3/4 c6 Epeefencer
Just an FYI, Tommy didn't kill Cedric, Wormtail did.
2/28/2020 c4 AMJ
Flawless.
Brilliant.
We need more Harry Ginny fictions written by you.
7/1/2018 c20 Guest
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FINISHED AND I HAVE NO MORE AMAZING STORIES FOR YOU TO READ! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'M DOOMED! Siriusly (* Smirky-Smirk-Smirk *) Your writing is amazing, and I NEED more...Please upload!
12/17/2016 c20 amguevara88
I really enjoyed this story . It was playful . I felt you did yourself a disservice however not sharing the reunion of Harry and Ginny post battle of h. It was like there was a huge build up and bam ... they've been home a month . No actual battle included. Other than that such a cute story . I literally found myself chuckling outloud.
11/10/2016 c4 dandelion80
Hello there. I am reading this for a second time. In this chapter I have not found any huge errors and only a misspelled word or two. sometimes Betas have a tendency to change too much of your work to suit themselves. Keep faith and try not to second guess yourself. I shall be diligent as I read more and will look for problems but somehow do not expect to see too many. Do hope you are still hooked up to your site.
7/5/2016 c1 nayin1704
I love Ginny and sadly you didn't depict her well
7/19/2015 c14 16HG4EVER69
I like your story but the way you have Harry act when it comes to the weasley brothers is strait up stupid. If it were me Ron would lose his friendship with Harry. Harry would also told the others that if he had his way they wouldn't even be at the wedding.
5/29/2014 c20 Guest
This was beautiful
4/10/2014 c11 SirGriffinclaw
It's Carrows and Umbridge(AKA Umbitch)
3/13/2013 c20 61Epeefencer
God, you just had to give Ginny a Tramp Stamp, didn't you. Man you must really hate her character.
3/13/2013 c18 Epeefencer
I'm disappointed in your depiction of the two parties. I don't see either Harry or Ginny acting like you show them. They were not your typical teens. Plus I'm very surprised with having Harry change from teaching to being an Auror.
9/27/2012 c14 loverofreading23
hehe I love this book
9/26/2012 c12 loverofreading23
I love your name. And I love that you had Harry go back to Hogwarts with Ginny. LOVE THE STORRRYYYYYYYY

Jasmine
9/26/2012 c11 loverofreading23
Hey! I'm eleven go ahead and make it steamy.
302 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »