for What Dreams are Made of

9/26/2012 c10 loverofreading23
God how many times do I have to take you out to dinner? LOL anyways, it was a cute chapter. I love the whole cant control himself the way, Im 11. :D

Jasmine
9/26/2012 c9 loverofreading23
Want me to take you out to dinner? I will just keep with the story!
9/26/2012 c8 loverofreading23
tehehe this chapter was so cute :) I love the whole idea of the rings its so adorable!
9/26/2012 c7 loverofreading23
I like what you did here it is so cute how you made them absolutely 'arse of elbow' for each other. :)
9/26/2012 c6 loverofreading23
hi! I realy enjoyed this chapter it was realy funny.
8/13/2012 c15 mika22412
Okay, this chapter annoyed me. Its annoying when writers get hypocritical with the characters. So its okay for Ginny's brothers to live with their girlfriends but not her. I dont care if she is their younger sister, she is still of age. I wish Harry and Ginny would grow a pair and do what makes them happy and not try to please her brothers. This aspect of Harry cowtowing to her brothers have bothered me through this whole story. Harry appears to be so wimpy. I understand he wants to have them to like him but it shouldnt get in the way of what makes him and Ginny happy. Despite this aspect of the story, I really like Harry's and Ginny's relationship. I also like that we dont have to see much of Ron and Hermione.
2/20/2012 c20 bellaedwardginnyharry
Great story
2/20/2012 c20 bellaedwardginnyharry
Great story
10/8/2011 c20 5ScottishGleek1998
this is amazing!
6/4/2011 c20 4AbstractDreamLander
hahaha! This story made me laugh so much!

I'm so glad I could find a story that focuses mainly on Harry and Ginny and their relationship, not the war.

Brilliant job!
3/3/2011 c20 KMH1
Thank you for sharing your talent and for the fun read. :) I appreciate that you kept the rating to "teen." I like your character's banter and dialogue as well as the descriptions of pranks.

Thanks for writing. :)
2/4/2011 c20 Inactive4444
This is an amazing story, well written and creative. Well done.
8/22/2010 c20 tygrik
Thanks for your story. It was wonderful! I am happy.

L.
7/28/2010 c20 3CAZANA
Love the story great job.
12/3/2009 c20 71Lyric Medlie
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! so sad this story is over! i am now going to look at your other stories, if you don't have a sequel to this... GET CRACKA' LACKIN'! haha

-thanks ♥