for What Dreams are Made of

12/1/2007 c19 1Plumcherries2
update!now plz
12/1/2007 c19 1gossipgirl101
this is a great story i want to know what happens next. hope its funny.
12/1/2007 c4 1Plumcherries2
lucky number se7en
12/1/2007 c1 HarryandGinnyeternal
I can't wait for the wedding. This story is fantastic and I cant wait to see what happens. Please update soon.
12/1/2007 c19 purple smurfs r real
YAY i cant wait 4 the rest of the big day! im so excited!
12/1/2007 c19 confusednikki24-7
great chapter! i thought it was really funny! harry seems really into the idea of marriage which i love...update soon!
12/1/2007 c19 4Emma Jane Weasley
WSN! I don't think I've ever heard anyone actually mention that wizards would be smart enough to charm t.v.s to play wizarding programs. I mean, they have radios, why not t.v.s? I'm getting very impatient for the wedding. Can't wait until the next chapter. this one was just PERFECT!
11/30/2007 c19 2SOPROL
THIS IS AMAZING! I hope you continue this ASAP! I love the cuteness between Harry and Ginny!
11/30/2007 c19 000000oooooo00000000
This was a cute chapter, and I liked seeing how Harry, Ginny, and the Weasley family were preparing for the wedding!
11/30/2007 c19 2wondergirl9879
Once again, great chapter! I can't wait to see how the wedding turns out!
11/30/2007 c19 2writingqueen13
what can i say but write more?

please please please update very very soon

it is so good and i want the wedding!
11/30/2007 c1 5ShamelessFinnigan
Well your story could be much, much worse, there are errors in the manner of departing from canon all over the place. If you are going to change what decade the story takes place in, you need to add a warning to the summary so your readers don't sit there thinking, "Why does Harry have an mp3 player? Those weren't even popular until years after 1997, which is when Voldi-poo was defeated!" Stuff like that detracts from the story when it is sprung upon us without warning. Remember that Harry Potter took place in the nineties, not the 21st century.

One other thing that really stood out: Apparition goes "POP!" Floo powder involved a rushing of flames that turned green when the powder was thrown into them. Never did JK Rowling say that a popping noise was heard for floo powder.

The last thing, which really isn't terribly important, but just makes me wonder if you are deluding yourself, or trying to stay "pc."

What sixteen year old boy would have dreams that were so tame? Seriously, this is a hormonally driven boy we're talking about! He would be far more likely to dream about Ginny throwing herself at him naked than to dream about her shyly asking him to put suntan lotion on her back. Your story is labeled T, you can have things that are more realistic than that.

Aside from those things and some grammatical errors, I haven't got anything against your story.
11/29/2007 c18 HogwartsHottie
Dear Lea Marie,

I love your story! I have read all of it with in the last 24 hours and I think it is amazing! I really like the fact that it isn't too out there like some of the fan fic that I have read, yet it is still entertaining. I really love fan fic that show the story from Ginny's point of view and you are doing that really well. The only thing I would say is I would really like to see more from the other character, esspecially Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, and Diana(I really like her she fits with the other characters and complements Neville so well). Continue writing and I will definately continue reading. Update soon please!

Sincerely,

HogwartsHottie
11/29/2007 c18 Nope.gif
Give us beautiful wedding, I fell off the face of the Earth due to the evil that is Chemistry.

Really, I need to see how this goes.

Oh, and Happy Early Christmas.
11/26/2007 c18 2writingqueen13
wow

is it good? YES

should you write more? YES

should you write it very very soon? YES

am i a bit of a freak? YES

seriously though, i love it and you have to write more!
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »