for What Dreams are Made of

11/26/2007 c18 7LovesReading2
I love reading your story, I just came across it after my sons hockey game, and I stayed up unitl almost midnight reading ... can't wait for an update.

sam
11/26/2007 c18 confusednikki24-7
lol...i really found that hilarious! great chapter! i really want harry to find out...his jealously on that would be so much fun to read...lol...great chapter!
11/26/2007 c18 4Emma Jane Weasley
I laughed through that entire chapter. Ginny's party was the best! I wish I could have been there. Harry's was totally typical of a Weasley Bachalor party, but I still loved it. The end of this was awesome. Ginny would definately know everything, while Harry would be left in the dark. What happens with the girls, stays with the girls! All too true. The Weasley men do love to brag, don't they? Can't wait for the wedding! It's gonna be beautiful!
11/26/2007 c18 2wondergirl9879
Just thought I'd let you know, that I love this story! It's got such a good story line going, and it fits well into what could possible become the Epilogue... that is, if it keeps going the way it is now. (Of course, if you choose to not follow the epilogue, it is still a great story!) :)
11/26/2007 c18 7x.Tohru.Seraphina.x
Seriously loving the story!

Great ideas.

Can't wait for more.

Update soon.

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
11/26/2007 c18 soumy
I have to admit that it is worth waiting for the wedding but only if u do a complete description!

Anyway I had so much fun reading this chapter and I think its a good idea not to let harry know about ginny's party.
11/26/2007 c1 5BarnabusCollins
I have just finished reading the first chapter of this story and I am very happy that I chose to read it. It seems that it is becoming a rare thing to find a story of this quality on this site. The punctuation and grammar are both first rate, the author has obviously put some thought into what she is doing and has produced an interesting, well written story. She has left me wanting to keep reading until the very end. Excellent! Well done...
11/23/2007 c17 graciewoo
gr8 gr8 gr8,

keep wwriting!

cant wit till the next chapter coes out!

its gna be great :D

make it an extra long one :D

and what does a beta do?

thnx

woo
11/22/2007 c15 graciewoo
what a great story!

u really do have an amazing imagination!

i love to read ur storys!

im ill at the mo so have been readin it all again, i love it!

x gta go x

keep writing!

woo!
11/20/2007 c17 sortcut
please update soon i love your story
11/19/2007 c17 bluecanada
i really liked that(Don’t worry he won’t bite… much)part it really made me feel safe...not

but any good chapter

write son
11/19/2007 c17 Loyd1957
This has been an awesome story. Can't wait for an update.
11/18/2007 c17 purple smurfs r real
cant wait 2 c wat uve got up ur sleeve!
11/18/2007 c17 confusednikki24-7
great chapter! i loved ron and hermione's talk abouta family the best! more of that...otherwise great job!
11/17/2007 c17 starlight seeker
Don’t worry I caught up... I like turkey too and clam chowder is a soup :D
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »