for Return To The Past

10/30/2020 c20 3Yukihana17
And I finished! It was a really good story! I love how you portrayed XANA, as the evil virus that also won't recognize that it has a human part as well. And I really loved how Jetemie was too, scared and hopeless, but also intelligent and crafty. Great job with this!
10/30/2020 c14 Yukihana17
OK I need to express how I love this! This is seriously one of the best fanfiction I have read. The return to the past everyday, how Franz is losing his mind and Jeremie is too... The suspense! Damn !
I will comment more when I finish it, but I wanted to review here to correct the French. It is actually quite good, I'm impressed at your dedication because even I, a French person can say that the language is a pain in the ass. So good job!
But anyway here is a more accurate translation:
Jean Pierre: J'espère que c'est important, Jim
Jim: Bah c'est important... Mais je ne sais pas exactement ce qu'il se passe. Franz a juste dit de te ramener. Mais j'ai l'impression qu'il a raison...
JP: Ah... Bonjour ? Franz? Medea? Quelqu'un ?
Franz: Ici
JP: Bon alors Franz que se passe t'il ?
Pourquoi-Elizabeth ? Elizabeth qu'est ce qu'il y a ? Je ne comprend rien ! Laisse moi passer !
Franz: Vous feriez mieux de partir. Ça ne va pas être beau à voir.

Other translations can also fit but here is what I think is best! Anyway I love this and will gladly read the rest of it now
5/21/2020 c16 11Iffah Mughal
It's been more than a decade since you wrote this story. I loved reading it and will reread it too. This and the last chapter specifically, I love them so much because of the Jerlita. For me it's the epitome of how deeply in love Jeremy is with Aelita that he prioritizes her happiness and her life over his desire to be with her in the future. It's nice to see that Aelita reminds him of the paradoxes and chooses to go anyway because she knows Jeremy will be waiting for her. I also really love Jeremy's realization of how he parallels Franz Hopper and his conclusion about how he absolutely does not want to be like him and he wants to be better for Aelita. All in all, I absolutely love this story so much. Im reviewing during a chapter reread btw. Your effort on this story is still loved and enjoyed so many years later so thank you for writing it. It's all absolutely brilliant. Every single element you've woven together. Chris and Medea and how past Aelita differs from the one we know yet she still has some of the same qualities and feels that same attachment to Jeremy too. Overall. This story is just brilliant and you are a very skilled writer.
4/17/2020 c20 7Rafsolo
I know it's been more than a decade since you wrote this story, but I absolutely love it! I've re-read it a few times and its still great!
6/11/2017 c2 21latinVortex
Great chapter Indeed! I Must continue reading nooow
6/11/2017 c1 latinVortex
So far, this first chapter seems to be very well-done. I'm thinking that this Must be the best chapter I've read of CL FFs. Glad to know you share it with us! The plot seems very intriguing and the dialogues and the writting is perfect. I'm going to have a great time reading it.
4/10/2017 c1 Kacript
Not bad, a pretty good start really. Though it was a bit shocking to hear Aelita swear, and even she seemed in disbelief that that actually came out of her mouth.
3/11/2017 c20 aleksamagicka
Great story overall.
8/9/2016 c20 3XANA 3.0
That is the best fanfic I've ever read. I love your writinerary style, and you have a perfect balance of fluff and substance. I also have the headcanon that Mr. Delmas's wife was killed in circumstances relating to Franz Hopper, and I am quite happy to see a fic including it. 10/10
8/1/2016 c20 1Eepee
That was a good read, I'd give it a solid 8/10.
6/17/2016 c4 Syrahl
Really enjoying myself, time travel makes for some very fun shenanigans, though I'm a bit late to the party. Just one thing really irks me though: using Yanno as a way to accent a contracted 'You know'. I realise this is a stylistic decision, but it doesn't really hurt characterisation to use the actual contraction, like so: Y'know. And it took me seeing it in a couple of different contexts to realise what you were going for with that non-word. So I think you should consider running a find-and-replace to change it.
10/24/2015 c20 Guest
I am feeling floored after finishing reading this from how INTENSE and emotional you made it. I have laughed and cried from this and have found a respect for you. I tip my hat and bow to you.
1/26/2014 c16 25MonkD.drgn
You're insane, but you know what? So am I, so it works.
9/16/2013 c1 21Fanfanatick
Okay not sure if you'll get this but just got to say. My favorit Code lyoko fan fic of all time and I have just spents 2 hours (REALLY) trying to find this and now I have sooooooooooooooo this shows just how much i enjoy this fic!
6/14/2013 c20 Agoz25
One of the best Code Lyoko fics I've read ever!
248 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »