FanFiction.Net
for Knighthood: A Tale of Remembrance

10/8/2007 c5 77Aquatic-Idealist
Again, quite hilarious. Excellent work!
10/8/2007 c4 Aquatic-Idealist
Hilarious... The best laugh I've had in a while...
10/8/2007 c2 Aquatic-Idealist
Wow, a history on Kieran and Oscar is just as intriguing as a history between Gawain and Tauroneo. I'm glad that there's a fanfic like this. Well, great work, and I'll stay posted...
9/10/2007 c5 5Anime 300
OMG! lol I can't stop laughing (snigger). update soon!
8/3/2007 c2 3BurningBoy
ok. I have been reading through this and it is pretty good and funny. The reason I am reviewing is to applaud you for making the firefly quote actually work. Can't do something smart, do something right.
7/27/2007 c4 General Hospital Freak
Ha Ha lolz ^^ Why you make Kieran so crazy? Hey are you going to add any of Oscar's brothers to the story soon?
7/25/2007 c4 10AngelicDragonPuppy
OMG OMG ZOMG

That was the best chapter YET! Although I was kinda hoping the Soren/Kieran scene would be longer, the rest of it was incredibly funny and felt more natural then your other chapters-the humor was more random and thus even more hilarious! Good job! ^^
7/7/2007 c3 AngelicDragonPuppy
"Silence or I will shoot you instead of the target." “I'm gonna feather his behind so much that he looks like a deranged peacock..."

XD XD XD

Yeh, I thought she liked Kieran... OH... XD

Very nice!
7/7/2007 c3 6pebblekit
This was really good. IRIS LIKES OSCAR! Wait... Doesn't Kieran also like Iris? Oh crud. I see many headachs coming up for Oscar... So anyway, update fast. I want to read more.
7/6/2007 c2 22Havenhaven
Great chapter. A lovely memory.
7/5/2007 c2 10AngelicDragonPuppy
I love Horace! XD

That's my kinda horse.

I love Kieran, he's so... Kieran-ish. XD. Poor Oscar. I don't know how he can stand the guy... you think he would have exploded by now. =)

Anyhoo, I liked it, (He's in his pouting position again! XD) but there were a couple grammer mistakes, so you might want to spell check it. =)

Also, although it would be random, you should throw Soren in there somewhere... he could insult Kieran and make him go crazy. XD

Soren: ...You're weird, and no one likes you OR your manly pride.

Kieran: WHAT? YOU GIRLY MAGE! ME AND MY MANLY PRIDE SHALL DESTROY YOU! BATTLE! RIGHT NOW! YOU AND ME! I'LL SHOW YOU-

*Kieran has a heart attack and dies*

Oscar: *Sighs in relief*

XD XD XD
7/4/2007 c2 General Hospital Freak
Its pretty funny dude and a much better than the last chapter
6/25/2007 c1 22Havenhaven
That's awesome, I can really see Keiran refering to himself as 'super fine' Great and very funny.
6/24/2007 c1 General Hospital Freak
umm I hope it gets better dude