for The Sporks Incident

9/16/2019 c1 68TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne
I guess I forgot to review this when I first read it, years ago. It is one of the most original stories I ever read. Too bad BB and Raven did not make good on their mutual bluffs, we could have ended with a wedding,
9/14/2019 c1 Eris
Awesome oneshots. So funny and hilarious. Please write more.
9/15/2015 c1 Windows1
I did actually find myself laughing from this story primarily due to the fact that it is so in character for Beast Boy to do those things. As I went through the story, it definitely struck me as something he would do, I could easily imagine the scenes unfolding in my mind. I would make some comment about a bit of dialogue formatting and give you a hard time about "monolog", but given that this story is 8 years old (count 'em, eight), I'll definitely be cutting you some slack. I am - in fact - impressed that you were at this level eight years ago, comparatively a short time after you joined.
3/3/2015 c1 Guest
That was the best. I was wondering what had happened with 'the spork incident' when I was reading Never say never and that was the perfect explanation. Thank you so much for writing this.
1/4/2015 c1 NeneJPhilly
I just wanna say thank you. I've wanted to know about the Spork Incident for a while bow & to have a possible answer is hilarious.
4/22/2014 c1 66Treskttn
LOL omg I'm dying. You perfectly captured BB's playfullness. This was super creative. I lost it at the "Biggest area of bruises due to a sporks explosion". Atleast he got his records xD Aha, really cute. Very well done :)
6/27/2013 c1 10krostovikraven1
Dude! that was hilarious. and the constant "How did you feel about ..." that just killed me. thank you for writing it, you just made my day.
4/5/2010 c1 Blake Calloway
Hahahahahahahaha! ROFL! This is hilarious! SPORKS! I'll never look at another spork the same way! XD Hahahahaha!

This was so well done! And the way you wrote it so seriously made it all the more hilarious! XD
3/20/2010 c1 3SkilletFan000
That was hilarious! I was laughing for most of the story. Very nice. Great story idea, and the jokes were very funny too.

So, the record for "Funniest Teen Titans FanFic Involving Sporks" goes to: titanfan45! (Applause+Cheering)

SF-0(x3)
1/9/2010 c1 3Skai Breeze
that was halerious (spelt wrong)sporks? who would have thought of that? as i mentiond before in a massive BB/rae fan i found this story better than your 100 words thing! it was so funny when bb was made to go through all of that i actually felt sorry for him and if people can actually feel for a character i think it's an awsome story. keep writing i can't wait for your next story. Skai (BTW i thats a pen name)
10/17/2009 c1 12Noele Flamel
INJURED BY SPORKS? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? ROFL! nice one, I was always wondering if he would do something like that...
9/12/2009 c1 23Star of Airdrie
this is really funny. I love sporks, but now I fear them - that is the power of your words kind sir!

LJ
8/12/2009 c1 65Ava Miranda Dakedavra
okay, I was kinda freaked out by the title because when I was little my older brother chased me around the house on Halloween when he was dressed up like Freddy Krugar saying 'here's Freddy.' And now i have a HE-UGE fear of sporks. I got carried off, didn't I? Oops. Anyway, this was a very funny story and keep up the good work, but next time, please don't use sporks. @ please
8/9/2009 c1 6How-I-Lost-Your-Respect
You know something, titanfan45?

You're a very talented writer. Your sentence structure and flow are well done and you seem to have a lot of good ideas. Now, how about you start writing multi-chapter stories, eh? :)

One shots probably won't get you the number of reviews or hits you deserve! Need the story to be up on the front page for a while, haha. This was a fun story, sporks are rather frightening, in reality. To be fair though, they are also fairly useless. The prongs are too short to be useful at stabbing food and the spoon part is ruined by having gaps where the soup leaks out.

Be well,

HILYR
1/4/2009 c1 15Tammy Tamborine
lol, that was silly. In a good way, of course.

Personally, I don't see why Raven would get so offended over a comment about her navel.^^; But it all worked, so it's alright. Good story =)
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »