for When You're Gone

1/30/2017 c7 angeliena
Love your story! And the gift that Booty gave is wonderful I hope she will wear the earrings
12/26/2014 c20 angeliena
Love your story!
5/1/2011 c20 1anonymous.individual
Wow. That was amazing :) The best I've read in a while.

Thanks so much for writing.
11/22/2009 c1 shani276
Thanx I Like your version of the booth family better as it's so booth.
11/18/2009 c1 shani276
This is the best story i've read in ages great job!
7/12/2009 c20 csimesser1
that was good loved it
4/29/2009 c20 APRICOTperson
wow...i actually read the sequel to this first...*smiles guiltily*

but it doesnt change the fact that this is one of my fav stories

ever written!
4/9/2009 c2 37XX-Samantha-XX
this story is great so far, i will read the rest of it tomorrow when i have more time but i love it the characters are really good :)
1/14/2009 c20 np
wow that was probably the best bones fanfic i've ever read. the ones with cases in are always hard to get into but when B&B get together really early on i find i don't really know the characters anymore but in this fanfic brennan's transformation was perfect and it was not too soppy so that when the rlly cute moments came up they meant more. Thanks so much, i can't wait to read the sequel.
10/15/2008 c20 evenstar1974
I just read this whole story in on sitting - my boss is not going to love me- and it was so good. Brennan and Joe's relationship is so perfect. You were really able to make Brennan evolve without making her OOC. So many great parts it would tae me an hour to list them all. Just wanted to tell you this s one of the very favorite fanfics. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
10/10/2008 c20 29BB-lover14
WOW ! just wow this story is written beautifully. i read it it in one sitting as soon as i read the first paragragh i was drawn in like a moth to a flame. :D
10/7/2008 c20 1kimmiej77
excellent story, i was hoping they would finally get together though! keep up the good work!
9/29/2008 c20 Sonni89
I absolutely LOVED it.

I love all the characters you created, Booth's family, I mean.

The scene a few chapters back where Bones tells Booth she prayed for heaven, I cried. I really had tears streaming down my face; and I was on the verge of crying several times when reading this story.

Very beautifully written, I'll definitely favorite it. :)
9/29/2008 c7 Sonni89
I absolutely love this story so far.

The last part of this chapter had me in tears. Beautifully written.
9/26/2008 c20 kyle
I have to say, I was blown away.

I'm going ahead to say this is the best character driven fic I've read thus far. And if any challengers come against this, they have A LOT to live up to.

Most of the time, you find fan fiction doesn't really take the characters anywhere new. Someone gets hurt, someone gets comforted, they fall in love. Maybe some angst in between.

But you took it in a completely different and believable direction. Some people may say Brennan was going OOC but that's not true! She was growing as a person in your fic, and thus, not the same Brennan we see on the show.

Oh and the Booths. Wow. It's such a great idea that such a strong but sensitive person like Booth to come from such a strong but sensitive family.

And I'm so very glad you took it in such a subtly romantic path. Booth and Brennan are all sparks but no explosions. You got it right. So very right.
416 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »