FanFiction.Net
for War for Meridian's Throne

12/7/2014 c1 122ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
9/15/2013 c3 5Guardianrebel18
I love your story so much! It is amaing!
8/8/2013 c20 drizzt
needs more epilogue

what happened to everyone else

also THIS IS A FUCKING GOOD STORY!
8/8/2013 c11 drizzt
huggles of all things huggles 'shakes head sighing' wow Will you need to get out more
1/11/2013 c20 Guest
this is the best fanfic ever!
12/31/2012 c16 3Nightqueen73
Urmmmm...how come i can't see the story or at least any writing?
5/24/2012 c20 7Etcetera-etc
I loved it. I absolutely LOVED it. 3 I don't know how I missed this story when I was looking for good stories like this. Or good stories in general. AHH!... It's so in fortunate that I've finished this fic. But there's still the other 4 chapters of the seemingly-discontinued sequel right? Ha... It does upset me that it hasnt been updated for a while but... Oh well..
3/21/2012 c1 2romulan227
Well this is interesting. It seems like a whole different take on the series. Is this based on the show or the comics?
8/9/2011 c20 xxannaforever21xx
This story is amazing you're one of the best writers I've ever seen:) Hope you can write a sequel to this^^
11/19/2010 c20 ladygoddess8
great!
6/11/2009 c10 5Greki
Aw, 'twas so cute.

Anyway, the Guardians without a Keeper? That seems kind of wrong... interesting, but wrong. Can't wait to see more!
6/11/2009 c9 Greki
Finally got my PC back, yay!

Hmm, wonder how exactly Lucia's presence there will affect Will's position and reputation among the rebels'. What I don't understand, though: How was Cornelia able to put on the Heart?

Anyway, great job!
6/7/2009 c8 Greki
Wow, and I thought before in earlier chapters that you were torturing her... How wrong was I...

I have a feeling that even though she discovered their plan, she won't get a chance to tell them. I wonder if her friends will come to rescue her...
6/7/2009 c7 Greki
Oh, nice idea of bringing Elyon in. I wonder how exactly she will affect the overall outcome of everything.
6/7/2009 c6 Greki
You know? I didn't think you'd point her out so... blatantly. But even so the fact that they didn't understand what was happening was a good cover up. Great job!
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »